Change Mode

Where do I register PC Matic on a second PC?

I purchase PC Matic yesterday and I've tried to install it on a second PC but I am unable to find were to put the registration code to register the second PC. I'm sure this is an easy fix, but it's obviously not a very user friendly thing to figure out. Usually there are menus to register programs and it's very simple to figure out.

If somebody could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

:wp:

To install PC Matic to an additional computer you just install the software and then login with your existing email address and password.

The license key is no longer needed after the initial registration.

:wp:

To install PC Matic to an additional computer you just install the software and then login with your existing email address and password.

The license key is no longer needed after the initial registration.

As a followup to my original comment, when installing on my Acer Netbook the program did not load the entire screen but instead cut off the bottom portion of the screen where the log in option is. To cure this problem I had to change the taskbar setting in windows to auto-hide and reload the program with the taskbar down. This allowed the screen to fully load and then I was able to log into the program to register the program.

Hope this helps anyone else who encounters this problem