Change Mode

trade subs for a 50inch LCD tv?

IceBear

Philips 50PF9431D/37B that is the tv i got its a plasma... did not no this pretty much i traded my subs and a amp and my CD player for this..... btw is it bad to play like wii and Xbox 360 on this tv? is this tv any good did i do a good trade?

Edited by IceBear

your fine. Play play away.

I have been on my 42" Insignia for almost 3 ears now everyday gets a life beating and its ok. Our 43" Pioneer has been at this curability since 2004 and all plasmas. they said it would never last past 2006 lol

dont know if this is normal or not but i noticed when the tv is on and the screen is black or when im in a rly dark area in a video game (sometimes) little red dots of color will start moving around its not rly noticable but if you look you will see them and they start moving only in one corner of the tv bottom right side. what dose this mean? there is no burn in's or anything just those little dots. also when i go into my menu of my screen or try the HD test on my tv those dots go away

well is it dead pixles or somthing? well i just unpluged it from my surge protecter and pluged it into the wall directly and turned it on and poped halo 3 in and at first those dots came up and as soon as i got into the game they went away and turned off the tv agian and turned it back on now there gone lol

what settings should i been playing my Xbox games at? my Tv has 420P 720P and 1080I people are saying its best to play in 720P if you do not have 1080P? o and btw im using my HDMI cable and whats a easy way to fix that red snow stuff on the screen? because they keep coming back once i start up the tv but once i get it all warmed up from playing a game for a hour they are gone

Edited by IceBear