Change Mode

From what I read AM2+ and AM3 have a very long future life...

If you go AM3 you got a longer life if you go AM2+ you got a long life to as it is backward compatible with AM3 chips you just dont get some of the advantages of the AM3 boards thats all..

would say if you bought the AM2 you have now (which I also have) you will be playing for a couple years!

for air flow i prefer a slightly more in(filtered of course) less out approach just to keep the dust out... :lol:

edit:- if you want understated looks i don't think you can beat my case(and easy to work on). :lol:

Edited by terry1966

k got everything yesterday and have it up and runing and so far everything is going great:)

i tried crysis farcry 2 and gtaiv so far and all of thoes runs smooth and i have all settings maxed on all games and even on 1920x1200res:)

i didint think thoes games would play this good lol mainly gtaiv.

i even broadcasted gtaiv over xfire and the the fps ony drop by 2fps.

so far got it overclocked at 3.5 stable didint try higher right now because the temps is pretty high all 4 cores got up in the 60s c

next thing on the list is a new heatsink lol

the case is also nice to when i put my hands by the fans i feel cold air and little warm air at load and the video card is staying colder than it was in my xclio 380:)

also does this 3dmark 06 score seem good?

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=11600514

oh i also installed my 160s in raid 0 and they pretty fast now 220mbs and 90 to 100avg speed:) in my other system it was ony 50mb avg and 85peak not sure why it was that low..

and got my other 2 1tbs for storage and stuff.

k got everything yesterday and have it up and runing and so far everything is going great:)

i tried crysis farcry 2 and gtaiv so far and all of thoes runs smooth and i have all settings maxed on all games and even on 1920x1200res:)

i didint think thoes games would play this good lol mainly gtaiv.

i even broadcasted gtaiv over xfire and the the fps ony drop by 2fps.

so far got it overclocked at 3.5 stable didint try higher right now because the temps is pretty high all 4 cores got up in the 60s c

next thing on the list is a new heatsink lol

the case is also nice to when i put my hands by the fans i feel cold air and little warm air at load and the video card is staying colder than it was in my xclio 380:)

also does this 3dmark 06 score seem good?

http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=11600514

oh i also installed my 160s in raid 0 and they pretty fast now 220mbs and 90 to 100avg speed:) in my other system it was ony 50mb avg and 85peak not sure why it was that low..

and got my other 2 1tbs for storage and stuff.

Fix the sig! fix the sig! Fix the Sig! lol

Try that Cooler Master Gemini 2 s or something like that. Great cooler.

Fix the sig! fix the sig! Fix the Sig! lol

Try that Cooler Master Gemini 2 s or something like that. Great cooler.

Cooler Master Hyper 212+.. with a dual fan config..

hmm might have to pull the Cooler Master Gemini 2 that i have on my old system 939 out of there ;)

tho not sure if it will fit because of the top 220mm fan might get in the way? :unsure: and have to find the parts that it came with lol hopefully somewere...

also hows the 3dmark score?

also i been hearing little cracking in the realtec sound not very offen like evey20 to 30sec? playing music or games. i tried new drivers and it still does it.

other than that the system been runing nice:)

Edited by gordesky1