Change Mode

says it is a windows\installer\710df.msi<common\update.exe win32/amalum.ZZPDB

shows up 4 times on my viruse protection program....

the 710e2.mis

710e3.mis

710e4.msi

I think t has been quarantined but not sure/????

please help me on this.

Jo Ann

says it is a windows\installer\710df.msi<common\update.exe win32/amalum.ZZPDB

shows up 4 times on my viruse protection program....

the 710e2.mis

710e3.mis

710e4.msi

I think t has been quarantined but not sure/????

please help me on this.

Jo Ann

I just found out that they were all quarantined and I deleted them all. It said that if my program put them in quarantine then I did not have to worry I am not infected. I am lucky this time. How ever I do have a windows update that will not go away., It is on IE to install IE 8., is there a problem or any problems with installing IE 8

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86

Download size: 17.1 MB - 55.5 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Important

The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is a full cumulative update that contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and includes cumulative servicing updates to the .NET Framework 2.0 and the .NET Framework 3.0 subcomponents. The .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update provides important application compatibility updates. This update is provided to you and licensed under the Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 License Terms.

I have IE 7.0 with no update packs it looks like

do I need any of these ?????

I just found out that they were all quarantined and I deleted them all. It said that if my program put them in quarantine then I did not have to worry I am not infected. I am lucky this time. How ever I do have a windows update that will not go away., It is on IE to install IE 8., is there a problem or any problems with installing IE 8

Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update (KB951847) x86

Download size: 17.1 MB - 55.5 MB

You may need to restart your computer for this update to take effect.

Update type: Important

The Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 is a full cumulative update that contains many new features building incrementally upon .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and includes cumulative servicing updates to the .NET Framework 2.0 and the .NET Framework 3.0 subcomponents. The .NET Framework 3.5 Family Update provides important application compatibility updates. This update is provided to you and licensed under the Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 License Terms.

I have IE 7.0 with no update packs it looks like

do I need any of these ?????

I just re-ran my virus plan and the same 4 showed up again but says is quarantined...... now what ???

Jo Ann

What anti-virus program are you using?

BTW ... see my post in User to User, to your question there.

CA antivirus it was provided with my DSL thought my telephone company.... I use this one because they support that program.

Jo Ann

I called my DSL provider yesterday, they said the CA was having a problem., it was a false positive., and I should wait until today it would be fixed. I just ran the virus CA program and it was all fixed. Nothing shows up. So I am clean !

Thank You to all who tried to help me. I really appricate this site. Thank YOU again.

Jo Ann