Sign in to follow this  
rickster

Does He Get Charged Or Allowed To Walk

Guest Donna

Which one is it Donna?

I still feel they are all 13 yrs old

Not yet, I want to see a few more answers. :) They are not all 13, the other 3 I got from a model agency and will give a link to thier bio's.

rickster,

with date rape and everything else.... I am suprised guys even still "date".....

I take offense to that! You can say what you want but there are still plenty of honest guys out there.

Ok i've made up my mind and I think the last girl from the top is 13.....Final answer after a close look. :shifty:

no mercy even said that they 13 year old is her cousin, so it is the 4th picture :) I changed my mind...guess shows you that you can't tell by a picture but the answer is #4.

If you were to ask me on the street and not tell me that 1 of these girls was 13 I would say that all of them are though :)

Ok i've made up my mind and I think the last girl from the top is 13.....Final answer after a close look. :shifty:

Copycat. :P

Posted on Jul 17 2003, 06:01 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (No Mercy @ Jul 17 2003, 04:40 PM)

rickster,

with date rape and everything else.... I am suprised guys even still "date".....  

I take offense to that! You can say what you want but there are still plenty of honest guys out there.

i dont think that was ment to be offensive to guys i think its aimed at what we let our selfs in for when we do "date " and how easy it is to end up facing charges brought on falsley by the lady

The only reason I think it is the last one is becuase I compared no mercie's avatar with the picture and they appear to have the same basic shape in their face and the proportions of their faces appear to be accurate.

Edited by cpuguru

rickster,

Well I was gonna let it slide but.......

Well put it this way, I hate generalisations and some people don't realise how it feels until it is turned back at them.

Example....Jamaican guys have a bad rep when it comes to being faithful to their women and as such Jamaican women say that all men are Dogs. I was given this BS by my girl once and I hit here with the line that since she is a University girl I can safely say that she is a B***ch ....another generalisation. She did not like this and I had the pinch marks to prove it :P but I made my point.

Nah, but if it make ya happy :woot:

I'll be happy if I'm right.

What am I saying, I'm always right. :lol:

Guest Donna

The only reason I think it is the last one is becuase I compared no remorse's avatar with the picture and they appear to have the same basic shape in their face and the proportions of their faces appear to be accurate.

:mrgreen: its No Mercy, not No remorse.!

:mrgreen: its No Mercy, not No remorse.!

Sound simular but different meaning :lol:

are you going to say who was right with the age thing then as im of to bed now as its 00.15 here

are you going to say who was right with the age thing then as im of to bed now as its 00.15 here

Same time I have as well...and i'm working overtime 2morrow????? :P:P

No remorse.! ????????? AHHHHHhhhhhhh :woot:

Serious note.....

I was not putting guys down...... what rickster says is what I meant....

Remember "X" amount of years ago....guys were getting charged right left and center for "date rape"..... I can't say for sure but i bet most of them were innocent..... I remember talking to my ex at the time.....we were still together.....and he said that he was glad we were married and that he was not single, cause he would be scared to date because of what he could be falsly acused of.

Nice Pale..

BTW I like your sig.....words to live by...(it that from the Deciderata?)

Edited by intratech2000

What me an :angel: ? Guess you don't know me very well. :lol:

Nice Pale..

BTW I like your sig.....word to live by...(it that from the Deciderata?)

That it is my friend....Great Words, I agree...:) Pale Edited by Palerider