Sign in to follow this  
rickster

Does He Get Charged Or Allowed To Walk

Pick out the 13 year old.

http://www.gmplanetearth.com/pics/pics.htm

LOL!!..He wasn't looking through a catalogue..He was apparently, conversing, holding and carressing the young girl..Emotionally bonded and physically attached,one on one encounter...4 Days the girl was missing..??..Look at a pic.....Nah!

But he says he did'nt...And never knew she was a minor..

Oh.....Ok.??.Pale

all of them

LMAO!!.Donna..I don't care who it is...It's a pic on the net...Not a Real Time/Real Life situation..

didnt the whole situation start of with a picture on the net? that soon became a real life/ real time situation

Actually..... the 13 year old is my cousin.... she is as real as they come.....sorry

Don't be sorry....LOL!! (Unless you have a personal situation with her you feel the need..LOL!!)..The pic is meaningless,(To Me) as I said....IMO...The girl was missing 4 days...

Hmmmmmm..We'll see when the light starts shining....I Guess ;)

all of them

didnt the whole situation start of with a picture on the net? that soon became a real life/ real time situation

YEp...I agree...The pic can be deceiving.....4 Days of whatever, real life situation....Will come to light, as I said..

Time will tell...;) Pale

Guest Donna

Right now it doesnt really matter what the news says in a few days, well it will but....

The point of my post was, you cant tell. All the argumant about him looking at her and knowing she was 12. I didnt read anywhere that he had sex and fondled her. He looked at her.

Cp is the only one who took a guess. :(

one is 13, two are 18 and one is 22. So no, not all of them. :)

Point is......a young girl can look, act, etc way older. Even for 4 days. And can fool a guy. Not too many guys go around asking for ID.....even though now adays they probably should to protect themselves.

you can imagine it cant you been to the club met a nice lady got back home and just before you jump into bed "erm love can i see your id a medical certificate to show your clear of any stds, sign this discalaimer saying you are consenting and do you mind if i et a police check done to make sure your not a bigamist or some sort of criminal" :mrgreen:

If those things have nothing to do with the story they should not be mentioned.

But I guess if they mentioned it once in the story it would have been ok. But to mention it several times, put it in the story headline and include his military picture showed a blatant attempt to link the US military to his conduct. There is no other logical way to see it. :blink:

My dear Friend it is nothing that the U.S press does not do...remember the shoe bomber on that plane...remember the reports of him having Jamaican parents (like that is what made him a suicide bomber :angry: ) when that had nothing to do with the story.

Guest Donna

you can imagine it cant you been to the club met a nice lady got back home and just before you jump into bed "erm love can i see your id a medical certificate to show your clear of any stds, sign this discalaimer saying you are consenting and do you mind if i et a police check done to make sure your not a bigamist or some sort of criminal" :mrgreen:

LOL, Oh I love sweet talk before bed. What a turn on!

rickster, which one. :P

Point is......a young girl can look, act, etc way older. Even for 4 days.

No...Actually.....Point Is....

That's your opinion..You're entitled....LOL!!

Have a Good'N..... :woot: Pale

Guest Donna

Again, Why the LOL all the time? and your not even going to take a guess? or is it you just can't tell?

intratech2000 :mrgreen: i am 37, I have no boobs.

you really cant tell by breast size. my wifes sister is 14 and the wife says her sisters more up top than the wife (wouldnt know never seen the sisters and cant remeber the wifes :mrgreen: )

Again, Why the LOL all the time? and your not even going to take a guess? or is it you just can't tell?

Not that way Donna :mrgreen: ...I mean they have only got a little bump there....I pressed real hard I'd say the second one :shifty:

LOL!!....Again.....My Laughter is not open for discussion here and really none of your business..(No Disrespect Intended)....LOL!!

Feel free though to point out the fact out..I find some posts humorous..;) Pale

Guest Donna

(wouldnt know never seen the sisters and cant remeber the wifes :mrgreen: )

Now thats worth an "LOL" :mrgreen: