Sign in to follow this  
rickster

Does He Get Charged Or Allowed To Walk

Any 31 year old male....Regardless of profession, who had a sexual relationship with this child....The child in this picture _39284445_shev203.jpg

needs.......Help!!

He is saying that sexual relations were not an issue here....We'll see what the truth reveals.

If sex was an issue....Charge him and Help him.

Pale

Edited by Palerider

In the UK it is illegal for under 18's to be served alcohol. Pub landlords and shopkeepers ask for proof of ID, if they don't and sell alcohol to a youngster then they are the ones in trouble with the law, not the child. ;)

In the UK it is illegal for under 18's to be served alcohol.  Pub landlords and shopkeepers ask for proof of ID, if they don't and sell alcohol to a youngster then they are the ones in trouble with the law, not the child.   ;)

Which is the way it is with Statutory Rape...The Adult is the responsible party..(Sex with a minor, not of age to consent)

This is a dicey subject involving terminology not suitable for all.....So I won't elaborate.

Very easy to accommodate the feelings of a young, heartfelt teen...*I Love You* rings loud and clear!

Pale

Edited by Palerider

ok she is a dog but that picture is made to make her look young, do you think she went to meet this bloke without glamming herself up? i doubt it.

the press need to sell storys so the more shocking they can make it the better for them of course they are going to use a photo that makes her look young of course they are going to state he was a GI it makes it more shocking

the press need to sell storys so the more shocking they can make it the better for them of course they are going to use a photo that makes her look young of course they are going to state he was a GI it makes it more shocking

That is very true. Hubby and I used to be in the media. We still are, kinda. I know how the media works.

I could take one story, and write it one way to get the public to think that way....... hubby could take the same story, write it anyother way, and get the public to think the opposite way I got them thinking........ It's called Media manipulation.

not the most attractive person in the world :mrgreen:

Well....To me she looks like *Most Normal 12 years old girls....Lil pimply, age of confusion and a bit of a smile*..

Someones Daughter....That someone thinks she is the most beautiful gift ever...;) Pale

Edited by Palerider

Guest Donna

I still doubt she went to meet him looking like she was 12.

but like I said before, untill all sides are out, you can only speculate.

ok she is a dog

LMAO, she may not be attractive but still she does appear to be younger then 18 and he should be punished.

Well the particular child in the picture.....Doesn't look much different with any amount of makeup...IMO...LOL!!

If the guy did this thing.....He will be charged..No Doubt..The truth is waiting to be heard...;) Pale

Edited by Palerider

Guest Donna

Well the particular child in the picture.....Doesn't look much different with any amount of makeup...IMO...LOL!!

Whats so funny pale?

You need to open your eyes buddy, 12 year olds can make themselves up pretty good now days.

Whats so funny pale?

You need to open your eyes buddy, 12 year olds can make themselves up pretty good now days.

Well that would be your opinion on a twelve year old.....You're entitled....LOL!!

Cheers ;) Pale (Eyes Wide Open)

undoubtly he will be charged but SHOULD he be charged?

the police have got to be seen to act on this

Well.....You have my response....If he did this thing...He *Should* be charged..

PAle

Whats so funny pale?

A twelve year old cannot make themselves taller though. There are not to many 5'7" twelve year olds and at very least he could have figured that out. She was probably 5'0" tall which would give it away right off the bat :)

there is 5ft 20 year olds tho

You have to keep in mind....In most Stat Rapes....*Ignorance* is a futile defense..Especially if it is only the One word against the Other.Responsibility lies on the Adult.

Oh well...I thought she was older, she looked older, she said she was,I didn't realize, she was dressed to kill!!...Draws a very Fine Line..;) Pale

Ignorance..may imply a general condition or it may apply to lack of knowledge or awareness of a particular thing or situation.

Guest Donna

A twelve year old cannot make themselves taller though. There are not to many 5'7" twelve year olds and at very least he could have figured that out. She was probably 5'0" tall which would give it away right off the bat :)

My daughter was 5'6' when she was 12. So were a few of here friends.

there is 5ft 20 year olds tho

:D you are right but still if he gave a damn he could figure out that she was underage.

Guest Donna

cp, I wont post up who she is till a few have said which one they think it is.

Pale I would like your opinion of who it is.

Edited by Donna