Sign in to follow this  
porksandwich9113

Lugnut?

Anyone seen lugnut around?

I was going to buy his stuff in the FS thread, and I pm'd him, and he pm'd me back and we were good to go, but I have not seen him in a week.

Anyone know lug, and can tell me he is like alive and well?

Lol.

Anyone seen lugnut around?

I was going to buy his stuff in the FS thread, and I pm'd him, and he pm'd me back and we were good to go, but I have not seen him in a week.

Anyone know lug, and can tell me he is like alive and well?

Lol.

not sure where he is, he PM'd me about an item i was selling and i sent him one back and that was it. this was about a week earlier too.

Yeah, this was exactly a week ago for me as well, the 21st.

last heard from him on the 17th :blink:

I haven't seen him either, and I sent him a money order for his stuff. He said it was mailed, but hasn't arrived. Hmmm....

Last PM was on the 20th. He said he USPS'ed the parts, an I should get by Wednesday. But still not here. Sent the MO on Wednesday.

He's MIA and so is my $60.00

I would give him a few more days dickster, might have had something go wrong he couldnt control. Cant see someone stiffing you over $60, at least I hope not. I wouldnt have bought from him unless he had good heatware or I had his home address and phone #and was in touch with him by phone. Ive been stiffed before for a small amount. It just dont make sence though.

Edited by allen41547

I'm not too worried about $60. I do have the address I sent it to, but he did say he had already sent the items. :IG:

I'm not too worried about $60. I do have the address I sent it to, but he did say he had already sent the items. :IG:

Sucks man!

60 bucks isn't too bad. I've been ripped on low value items like a set of ram, and a bundle of old mice I sold.

But nothing was ever over 20 bucks.

Sent USPS but I didn't get a tracking number if it really was shipped. Not sure how much it weighs being cpu, 2 sticks of ram, cpu heatsink and ATi 800 vid card. Will give it a few more days before I offically call it a rip-off, but this is 12 days now since he said it was sent.

USPS has been pretty bad sometimes.

I honestly did a deal with someone, sold an old IDE enclosure, shipped is on the 6/2/09 didn't arrive at the guys door until 6/19/09.

I paid for priority as well, which is 4 days tops. It took a total of 13 business days, and 17 days if you count the weekends.

There was about a 1 week period where the guy was threatening to report me to forum admins and file a FBI online fraud report, (keep in mind the item was worth 20 bucks).

The guy was angry, but I was like I mailed it. And he saw the post-date when it finally arrived, and I sent him a photocopy of the receipt and we both sent angry letters to USPS.

Also, USPS can provide a copy of the cashed M.O. as well, if it does ever get cashed. Can help you pursue the troll.

Edited by porksandwich9113

I'm not giving up hope. When we made the deal he said he would ship the stuff and I could pay after I received it. But I sent the payment anyway, so if I got screwed it's my fault. Hoping it's just a mail glitch.

lugnut seems like an alright guy, im sure something is wrong with the mail.

i mean you think people hold people at gun point for less money, but online? you have the address and all Unc, i seriously doubt he is gonna stiff you $60 bucks when you know his address

Hope were just jumping the gun and it arrives dickster. May not be much money, but, what ive seen in the past if he is a troll hes doing it right now on another forum, under another username. Seemed like a good guy. And if he gave you the option to pay when you get it you will probably get it just some foul up somewhere. If he is a troll we have a supertrollkiller here his name is I_G :cr@sh:

I PM'ed the thread starter hoping to close this thread. I'm not here to put lugnut down, and my original post was not meant as such.

So I ask my friends here to let the matter drop. I will deal with my problem with him in my own way, but not on this forum anymore.

Thanks for understanding. :)

I PM'ed the thread starter hoping to close this thread. I'm not here to put lugnut down, and my original post was not meant as such.

So I ask my friends here to let the matter drop. I will deal with my problem with him in my own way, but not on this forum anymore.

Well spoken! :tup:

:geezer:

but keeping us posted on the outcome would be nice since others have/or may have future dealings with said person

9) Any and all Buy/Sell/Trades or discussions of Buy/Sell/Trades will stay in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. Any discussions conducted outside the Buy/Sell/Trade forum will be dealt with harshly. Do not attempt to seek public remedy for any Buy/Sell/Trade issues.

Just saying. :P