Change Mode

Maybe I should just buy new RAM. :shrug:

since your still on DDR2 just get yourself some nice Geils. I have never seen a set of RAM OC as much as them. With a 2.5v capable set of RAM, 8 layer PCB, it makes sense why mine surpassed 1250! I did this at 5-5-5-15

LINK

since your still on DDR2 just get yourself some nice Geils. I have never seen a set of RAM OC as much as them. With a 2.5v capable set of RAM, 8 layer PCB, it makes sense why mine surpassed 1250! I did this at 5-5-5-15

LINK

A bit pricey for a 2 GB kit, eh? :bawling:

I need a control test. Can anyone do that sandra test with their RAM at 1 GHz (CPU @ around 3 GHz)? That would be most excellent.

Edited by AdamMAXIS

A bit pricey for a 2 GB kit, eh? :bawling:

I need a control test. Can anyone do that sandra test with their RAM at 1 GHz (CPU @ around 3 GHz)? That would be most excellent.

I can try for you, my brothers PC is using 2GB Geil Ultras (D9 microns!!) and a E6750 @ 3ghz.

Sorry, I thought that was the 4gb kit?? Next best bet is g.skill. gimme a sec to see if i can get him off the PC to try for you.

Have you made sure all the energy saving crap (down clocking) is turned off in the bios?

Still like that vid card's score! :tup:

C1E and Speedstep? is that what your referring to. I hope it isnt the Windows 7 thing.