Sign in to follow this  
EclipseWebJS2

Michael Jackson

TV Special Poll  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

my take on it is this

1. it was wrong for any family to settle out of court, no matter how much they need that money.

2. if MJ was innocent he would have fought tooth and nail to show his innocence

he was also never proven innocent either. he just tossed some money to bail his way out. only thing is those pathetic parents took the money over justice.

i also believe the parents after the first time the alegations were tossed in MJ's direction, should have known better. because if he had history of that before parents should know its best not to leave them alone with him...so yes its there fault too.

everyone has there opinions on him, and i am another who believes he was guilty, no adult should ever allow kids that are not there own or close family to sleep with/ or in close proximity to them. thats just way to damn wierd.

him having the mindset of a 10 year old? thats a bunch of bull :filtered:.

and if he was innocent, after he opend that theme park, he would have never let the chance of the allegations to happen again.

would some people take advantage of this opportunity to make money, no doubt.

anyways he made himself look like a freak, and is the marilyn manson of the POP world. good music sure, but a freak.

:tup:

Very well summarized Joe.

Might be a good post to end this thread on!

thehulk18 i agree with you

I would not have been "worried" about him being near my kids, I just see it as inappropriate with the age gap, but that doesn't mean theres anything nasty behind that.

So your saying you would let your kids around a known pediofile? It wassnt a secret he had fantasies. Or are you not a parent and just babbeling? :blink:

an adult taking interest in a young child by wanting to sleep with them on the grounds of being friendly is a peado grooming them for future abuse.

So by your standards someone suffering from Downs Syndrome is also a Pedo in training ?

my take on it is this

1. it was wrong for any family to settle out of court, no matter how much they need that money.

2. if MJ was innocent he would have fought tooth and nail to show his innocence

anyways he made himself look like a freak, and is the marilyn manson of the POP world. good music sure, but a freak.

1. Yes it was, BUT, when the case was proved they would of got probably more money, there are no grounds on this earth that could make someone drop such a charge unless it was NOT true, the interview with the family after even state he was NOT guilty.

2. Yes I agree he certainly should have done, that was his big mistake, but have you never heard of people going to extreme circumstances to protect a person from harm ? how can you be sure it was not this behind it rather than thinking the worst without proof ?

As to being a freak, by your standards then ANYONE who has surgery is a freak, in which case that would then mean most of Hollywood are freaks then ?

So your saying you would let your kids around a known pediofile? It wassnt a secret he had fantasies. Or are you not a parent and just babbeling? :blink:

Yes I am a parent, just not a close minded one, if I KNEW someone was a pedo I would be out for blood just like everyone else, please don't think I'm defending the crime, nothing could be further from the truth, I have NEVER denied that some of his actions deserved questions, but go watch kids at play, and shopping, then look at him, you can't tell me there aren't many similarity's between them and they're actions.

As to being a freak, by your standards then ANYONE who has surgery is a freak, in which case that would then mean most of Hollywood are freaks then ?

no not everyone, but when you make your self look like something out of a damn horror movie, then yes your a freak in my book

Posted Image

Posted Image

why the hell would he want to look like that? absolutely disgusting.

he could have played as himself in "The Planet of The Apes"

why cant pitsters keep the young out of this thread

they are victims and all you are doing is exploiting them

mj was a victim as well

It was a joke! If the thread rubs you the wrong way then .....

As for MJ being a victim....your comments are beginning to paint a self portrait.

It was a joke! If the thread rubs you the wrong way then .....

As for MJ being a victim....your comments are beginning to paint a self portrait.

theres nothing funny about it

as for a self portrait

im rich married and have three kids 3 kids a 4 grandchildren

i fail to see any humor in any thread that exploits the young

and when i refer to MJ being a victim

i meant he had to have been sexually abused himself as child

and if he was not guilty or did no such thing

then he became a victim of media and the justice system

or what ever system you want to call it

he lost everthing he worked hard for

no not everyone, but when you make your self look like something out of a damn horror movie, then yes your a freak in my book

Yes I totally appreciate, they way things turned out made him look like that, but there is no way on earth ANYONE would "want" to look like that, it is simply surgery gone wrong, so how can he be blamed for that ?

There is a large number of high profile surgery's that have turned bad, some nearly killing the person in question, to ridicule someone who has been unfortunate enough to have turned out the way they have with no control over it is no better than pointing and making comments about disabled people and the like, it's not his fault the surgery went bad, the same as it's not the disabled persons fault they were born with the problems they have, life's about choices, and we all make bad ones at times, but does that make it all right to make them into something that fits your view of them ?

Yes I totally appreciate, they way things turned out made him look like that, but there is no way on earth ANYONE would "want" to look like that, it is simply surgery gone wrong, so how can he be blamed for that ?

There is a large number of high profile surgery's that have turned bad, some nearly killing the person in question, to ridicule someone who has been unfortunate enough to have turned out the way they have with no control over it is no better than pointing and making comments about disabled people and the like, it's not his fault the surgery went bad, the same as it's not the disabled persons fault they were born with the problems they have, life's about choices, and we all make bad ones at times, but does that make it all right to make them into something that fits your view of them ?

no way thats the same, disability is not by choice, but there is no way you can say that was not his choice...he could have had that face fixed along time ago. and even better he had a choice to stay the way he was. in no way is that the same as people with disbilities

look at Joan Rivers, she had way too much surgeries done, and she looks like a perfect 10, compared to wacko jacko.

she could do better as well as MJ could have, but he stopped to the way he wanted to look.

Again your basing this on assumptions, and the line you have between those that have choice, and those that have no control allows no room for the unknown, we have no idea what the surgeons had said about him, but an important thing to remember is every time he had an op he was at risk of dying, yes I know anyone does, but in his case more so, because if he bleeds he can't stop, he has to have medical help, and some OP's cause massive blood loss, the wife had such an incident and had to have a transfusion, so it isn't as simple as saying it was his choice.

i fail to see any humor in any thread that exploits the young

and when i refer to MJ being a victim

i meant he had to have been sexually abused himself as child

and if he was not guilty or did no such thing

then he became a victim of media and the justice system

or what ever system you want to call it

he lost everthing he worked hard for

Where is the "evidence" and convictions of his abusers?

Sorry but the victim excuse has never and never will wash in my book.

But to those who claim he was a "victim" please stop saying it because you have no proof of such things. ;)

Apply the same standards or apply none at all.

As for the exploiting of children, I don't see it in this thread anywhere.

Nobody here is wanting to sleep with children after getting them stoned/drunk.

Again your basing this on assumptions, and the line you have between those that have choice, and those that have no control allows no room for the unknown, we have no idea what the surgeons had said about him, but an important thing to remember is every time he had an op he was at risk of dying, yes I know anyone does, but in his case more so, because if he bleeds he can't stop, he has to have medical help, and some OP's cause massive blood loss, the wife had such an incident and had to have a transfusion, so it isn't as simple as saying it was his choice.

comon now that dont mean anything i had 2 surgeries 1 on each hip, i lost alot of blood they said i had to have a transfusion.

lol im not the purrtiest thing to walk out in the daylight, but i dont look like that freak either :lol:

the point is he had the surgeries, and he was proud to show off his "new look" every time he got something done, the sad thing is, every surgery he had this is the look he acctually wanted. he stopped having surgeries when he thought he looked his best. that is usually when the stars stop the surgeries, when they feel they dont tneed them, same with MJ.

either way to end the little thing we got here, the fact is he was a good looking kid, then he ruined himself when he decided he wanted to have a white pegmentation, and look like a freak.

im sorry but if i was lost and he pulled up and asked me if i needed help. i would say "buddy do yourself a favor and help yourself cause your more lost then i can ever be."

regardless if dr's screwed up MJ had the final choice

Edited by BigJoe5434

To be honest, it is unsettling to see the disgust that Michael Jackson brings up.

Michael Jackson is a famous accused and acquitted pedophile. The most important word in that sentence is famous. Independent of the justice system, the entire trial played out in the press and the public made its own independent verdict. In my view, that is punishment enough. Is there any doubt in any one's mind, that after that Michael Jackson's life had forever changed?

As far as his appearance (and I agree it was at times ghastly), rather than getting angry, it makes me sad. Michael Jackson turned to surgery because of a series of accidents. As mentioned, many of these surgeries went haywire, and then he tried to correct the errors. But worse than all of that, was that began his relationship with addictive pain killers. Many speculate that it is these drugs which ultimately ended his life.

I have spent the last few days listening to his music. All of it. His music is nothing short of amazing. His sound would sound contemporary today. Please let's not forget that Michael wrote all of his own music. He also produced and wrote many of his own videos. He also is in the Guinness Book of World Records as one of the greatest philanthropists of all time.

Michael Jackson was one year older than me. That said, when I read about his life, despite his incredible fame and wealth, it is clear that he has not led a full life. He was sheltered in his youth, and then his fame was in some ways a shelter, and then pedophile charges.

RIP Michael. When I think of Michael's life, in some ways, I think of the Don McClean song, Vincent. A beautiful artist and a tortured soul.

his relationship with addictive pain killers. Many speculate that it is these drugs which ultimately ended his life.

This has been my thoughts from the beginning but I had nothing to give me proof.

Has this been released to the media?, or still public opinion?

It is certain that he was using various pain killers (some of the worst ones) throughout his life. He was in and out of rehab clinics. It is also known that he was doing pain medication prior to his death. What is unknown, what role these medications played in his demise.

comon now that dont mean anything i had 2 surgeries 1 on each hip, i lost alot of blood they said i had to have a transfusion.

either way to end the little thing we got here, the fact is he was a good looking kid, then he ruined himself when he decided he wanted to have a white pegmentation, and look like a freak.

im sorry but if i was lost and he pulled up and asked me if i needed help. i would say "buddy do yourself a favor and help yourself cause your more lost then i can ever be."

regardless if dr's screwed up MJ had the final choice

Again you can't know that, anyone can lose blood and survive, BUT, when your a haemophiliac it is way more involved, and extremely risky compared, and that you have NO control over, and in surgery that risk is exponentially higher.

Yes I agree the chain of events that took him from what he was, to what he ended up like was disastrous for him, and the fact surgery's went bad on him doesn't mean he wanted that, there are many reasons behind surgery, and the only people who knows what these are are the patient and the doc, so there may be factors none of us know about so saying it was his choice it isn't that simple.

The comment about the skin pigmentation shows just how blinded you appear to be to the facts, he did NOT choose that, as I said earlier in the thread, and someone posted the info on it, he had a disease, he had NO control over what happened, and as to him having the final choice over the doc's, yes of course he could always say no, BUT, as we have no idea what was behind the decisions we can not know if there were serious medical reasons behind them,I have had 4 muscle biopsy's, they hurt like hell, and yes I could say no and avoid the pain, BUT, if I did that who knows what info may of been found that may of helped, so sometimes your between the devil and the deep blue sea, so it is not always as simple a choice and it may seem.

It is certain that he was using various pain killers (some of the worst ones) throughout his life. He was in and out of rehab clinics. It is also known that he was doing pain medication prior to his death. What is unknown, what role these medications played in his demise.

I never knew he was on them that amount of time, I thought it was just the more recent years, just goes to show how there are facts many don't know about, including myself, but from the news we've seen over here it seems theres no doubt about the last injection (Demerol) playing at least a part in his demise, and his family do not appear to be satisfied about the first post mortem and are seeking a second for whatever they're reason.

He'll probably be spotted with Elvis somewhere soon, and then we can end this thread and start another one on that... :rolleyes:

well facts or speculation, it all dont really matter, dont change the way i feel about him a bit.

but then again when your like someone you will defend that person no matter what, i obviously did not like him mainly because of the allegations. so im probably bias when it comes to anything about Michael Jackson.

i still say he is a freak, but then again around here if you have more then 10 viewable peircings your considerd a freak :lol:

but hey everyone has there opinions, and thats all this really comes down too.

Yes theres a lot of truth in that, we all base what we think of someone on what we know about them, but here I wouldn't go as far as saying I was defending him, not in that way, I just wanted people to base their comments on fact, not what was in the media, because when the media is involved, truth has little to do with what they say, truth doesn't make them money.

There are numerous cases of the media ruining peoples lives forever, and some comments\charges are so unforgiving, such as in this case, that it doesn't matter if your innocent or not, people become blinkered when such a charge is made, and for they're own reasons (eg red mist) the truth loses ground, in the perfect world no one would be in a situation where such things can happen, but we all make stupid mistakes, the only difference is the price that choice carries.

Mind you judging people on the way they look can catch you out, as you say about piercings, take any extreme lifestyles like punk rock, hells angel, tattoo's everywhere etc, if you never knew them, and you see them for the first time, you would be forgiven for automatically assuming they are bad and troublemakers etc, and yes many times they are, but get to know someone like it and you could be surprised about how wrong you could be as well lol.

Mind you judging people on the way they look can catch you out, as you say about piercings, take any extreme lifestyles like punk rock, hells angel, tattoo's everywhere etc, if you never knew them, and you see them for the first time, you would be forgiven for automatically assuming they are bad and troublemakers etc, and yes many times they are, but get to know someone like it and you could be surprised about how wrong you could be as well lol.

well thats true, i never said people with tats and peircings are bad people...lol you can be a cool freak :lol:

as far as most of them being trouble makers, ahh dont really matter to me, as long as they leave me alone, i will try and leave them alone ;)

Edited by BigJoe5434

One less spoiled rich child abuser in this world.

At least he saved us the expense of another trial.

I don't know what all the fuss is about.

ED FREEMAN (Medal of Honour)

You're a 19 year old kid.

You're critically wounded, and dying in the jungle in the Ia Drang Valley , 11-14-1965, LZ X-ray , Vietnam ..

Your infantry unit is outnumbered 8 to 1 and the enemy fire is so intense, from 100 or 200 yards away, that your own Infantry Commander has ordered the Medivac helicopters to stop coming in.

You're lying there, listening to the enemy machine guns, and you know you're not getting out.

Your family is 1/2 way around the world, 12,000 miles away, and you'll never see them again. As the world starts to fade in and out, you know this is the day.

Then, over the machine gun noise, you faintly hear that sound of a helicopter, and you look up to see an un-armed Huey, but it doesn't seem real, because no Medi-Vac markings are on it...

Ed Freeman is coming for you... He's not Medi-Vac, so it's not his job, but he's flying his Huey down into the machine gun fire, after the Medi-Vacs were ordered not to come.

He's coming anyway.

And he drops it in, and sits there in the machine gun fire, as they load 2 or 3 of you on board.

Then he flies you up and out through the gunfire, to the Doctors and Nurses.

And, he kept coming back.... 13 more times..... And took about 30 of you and your buddies out, who would never have gotten out.

Medal of Honour Recipient, Ed Freeman, died last Wednesday at the age of 80, in Boise , ID ........

May God rest his soul......

I bet you didn't hear about this hero's passing, but we sure were told a whole bunch of rubbish about some one gloved child molester....

Medal of Honour Winner Ed Freeman!