Sign in to follow this  
EclipseWebJS2

Michael Jackson

TV Special Poll  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i'm with bruce on this one as he turned into a freak for publicity

i also hear he has requested to be melted down into leggo bricks so he can be played with rather than the other way round

:clap:

Autopsy said it wasn't a heart attack, it was food poisoning.

He got ahold of some bad 13yr old nuts.

:thud:

Autopsy said it wasn't a heart attack, it was food poisoning.

He got ahold of some bad 13yr old nuts.

:thud:

Washed em down with some Jesus Juice, and that was the end of it.

From what I have been reading and watching on TV, it appears that Jackson was not as well liked as what is being reported. I can remember very clearly the deaths of Elvis (whom I was not a big fan of but I did see his obvious talent) and John Lennon (where I have not seen mourning of its like since J.F.K.). Jackson was never told no and I am sorry but even if he himself was abused, it is not an excuse for him to continue. His bizarre behavior foretold his end, such as his constant plastic surgery and his skin bleaching. I feel no pity for a man who was able to reach such heights (in some respect) and throw it all away. I have trouble with people that compare him to the likes of Hendrix,Morrison,Joplin and the many others whose star extinguished so young. This freak does not deserve the attention that he is receiving. I feel for the unknown amount of kids that he abused and then bought his way out of trouble, they are the ones that will truly remember him for the rest of their lives. He treated innocent children like whores and these children's parents need to have their kids taken from them for taking money to keep quiet instead of putting this heathen in jail where he could receive what he was so willing to give, sexual abuse.

Edited by Roach

maybe Beelzebub has a devil set aside just for him

If you don't want to give MJ more credit than due to him, then why have a thread about him?

I can't believe that people who can be so smart can be so blinded by the media, he did not bleach his skin, he had a rare disease, people need to realise the truth has little basis in the media, truth does not sell, scandal sells, and the bigger the name the bigger the scandal, then the bigger the profit, and mindless morons who believe what they see in the media without ANY evidence to support it, well I can only hope the same things happen to you as well. :grr:

Give me proof he did ANY of the things he was accused of and I'll agree with you, otherwise head down the pharmacy and get some medicine for the verbal diarrhoea some appear to have, because some of whats gone on in this thread disgusts me to say I'm a member here, I can only hope those people get sued by his estate for slander or whatever it would come under, and if the pit gets hit for allowing people to continue to do it rather than banning them, then I hope your happy to of destroyed something that the owners have worked so hard to create for you.

I agree with 8210GUY

so far this thread shows a picture of a gun

no need for it..... the guys already dead

and the talk of choking on thirteen year olds

what kinda talk is that

whether he went to jail or pay for his bad actions with his wealth

he still paid for it either way

one way or another he still left a impact on peoples lives good or bad

hes gone and life goes on

you can read about the things about him shake your head indisgust

or enjoy his music or have nothing to do with any of it

but at the very least post something else

Just so everyone is clear

MJ is the one who had kids in his room

MJ is the one who paid off the family

MJ is the one who hung his child out the window

Just in case anyone wants a few facts

Hard to slander someone that acted as he did

Bear

There is a major difference with what you have said though Bear, what you've said is statement of FACT, no ones disputing that, and yes it does beg questions, BUT, calling him guilty of the accusations without proof, saying he did certain things because it was said so in the media again without proof, that is what I am on about, there is no question that due to his life he lived in a different world, I challenge anyone to of come through all he has and still be "normal" so to speak.

It's all very well saying he must be guilty because he paid off the parents, but what stinks more, the fact he paid them off, probably to save the child going through a harrowing ordeal trying to substantiate the parents accusations, or the fact the parents took the money and dropped the charges ?

You show me ANY respectable parent who would take money over justice if he had of done what they accused him of, and I'll show you a back stabbing 2 faced liar out for a quick buck, because that was the ONLY thing that was about IMHO.

Because lets face it, thats America, the land of massive payouts, the second MJ got convicted they would of got the money anyway, possibly more due to the crazy payouts awarded at times, so why on earth would they take the money and drop the charges, unless it's because they had NO case to begin with, and the trial would of proved that.

Yes he was very foolish with what he has done, but his biggest crime was being to innocent, and as a result not seeing the way certain things could be taken as, and that is what has caused that to come about, my example of a Downs Syndrome person highlights this, but because you can see and know there is a reason it is viewed differently, so basically if a 40 year old Downs Syndrome person did what MJ did would that of been taken the same way ? I highly doubt it, and now he is gone the Truth will never be known, not unless the kid has an attack of conscience when he gets older and is no longer influenced by the parents.

But as I've said from day 1, show evidence of doing something that sick and not just stupid childish mistakes, and I will happily change my view, but all I see ATM is mob justice out for blood just because someone said something, and how many times has that cost someones life, only to find out afterwards that it was NOT true ?

It's all very well saying he must be guilty because he paid off the parents, but what stinks more, the fact he paid them off, probably to save the child going through a harrowing ordeal trying to substantiate the parents accusations, or the fact the parents took the money and dropped the charges ?

You show me ANY respectable parent who would take money over justice if he had of done what they accused him of, and I'll show you a back stabbing 2 faced liar out for a quick buck, because that was the ONLY thing that was about IMHO.

I was on the same thought as you Alan .... keep the child out of it!

I understand the whole "Jesus juice" concept.

Some 70 adult magazines were found on his Neverland ranch as well as some alcohol, which, in his absence, the 13yo accuser, and his brother found and got into it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_juice#The_trial

Bruce, do you have a permit to carry a concealed handgun?

(Minor edit)

Edited by EclipseWebJS2

There is a major difference with what you have said though Bear, what you've said is statement of FACT, no ones disputing that, and yes it does beg questions, BUT, calling him guilty of the accusations without proof, saying he did certain things because it was said so in the media again without proof, that is what I am on about, there is no question that due to his life he lived in a different world, I challenge anyone to of come through all he has and still be "normal" so to speak.

Because lets face it, thats America, the land of massive payouts, the second MJ got convicted they would of got the money anyway, possibly more due to the crazy payouts awarded at times, so why on earth would they take the money and drop the charges, unless it's because they had NO case to begin with, and the trial would of proved that.

Yes he was very foolish with what he has done, but his biggest crime was being to innocent, and as a result not seeing the way certain things could be taken as, and that is what has caused that to come about, my example of a Downs Syndrome person highlights this, but because you can see and know there is a reason it is viewed differently, so basically if a 40 year old Downs Syndrome person did what MJ did would that of been taken the same way ? I highly doubt it, and now he is gone the Truth will never be known, not unless the kid has an attack of conscience when he gets older and is no longer influenced by the parents.

But as I've said from day 1, show evidence of doing something that sick and not just stupid childish mistakes, and I will happily change my view, but all I see ATM is mob justice out for blood just because someone said something, and how many times has that cost someones life, only to find out afterwards that it was NOT true ?

Guess you think OJ is innocent also? You got the money everything goes away but death. Hes a pervert and the world is better off without him.

Shom me any parent who wouldnt take 100 mil and go help jacko with his perverted acts themselfs and ill show you a liar :lol:

Mr. Jackson reaches an out-of-court settlement in the sexual molestation lawsuit arising from his friendship with a 13-year-old boy, Jordan Chandler. The settlement was later reported to be $23-million. Mr. Jackson denied the allegations. No criminal charges were ever filed.

In an interview with Martin Bashir, Mr. Jackson is pictured holding hands with an adolescent boy. In the interview, the singer said sharing a bed with a young boy was a "beautiful thing."

"It's very right, it's very loving. Because what's wrong with sharing a love?" he said in the interview. He also said he never abused a child.

Later that year, Mr. Jackson was accused of multiple counts of lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14, 12-year-old Gavin Arvizo. He posts $3-million bail.

On April 30, Mr. Jackson is charged with 10 counts, including child molestation, extortion, child abduction, false imprisonment and giving a minor an intoxicating agent. He pleads not guilty.

June 13, 2005

A jury finds Mr. Jackson not guilty on all the counts against him. A member of the jury later says in an interview that he believes Mr. Jackson "probably has molested boys," but there wasn't enough evidence to convict him. Mr. Jackson subsequently spends time in Bahrain, Ireland and France with his children.

we are all meesed up hes a saint :rofl2:

Edited by allen41547

Right now they're seeking the LA cardiologist that did CPR on MJ. They did schedule an autopsy on him but toxicology reports won't come back for another six to eight weeks. This article suggests it all started one hour after receiving a shot of Demerol, a painkiller.

What makes me mad is that the parent that would take up for a person like this knowing what hes been accused of,and take their kid to them, is just the the one who who would sue him for 23 mil and think everythings alright. So if you think jacko is innocent take one of you kids to a aquitted child molester and let them stay for a while.

What makes me mad is that the parent that would take up for a person like this knowing what hes been accused of,and take their kid to them, is just the the one who who would sue him for 23 mil and think everythings alright. So if you think jacko is innocent take one of you kids to a aquitted child molester and let them stay for a while.

lots of anger here

the guys gone

hes histroy

he will like Elvis

be worth more dead /make more money

than he was alive

in my opinion he will be treated like a king/icon

I say let us make our own History and let the guy rest in peace already!

Being that I was also impacted by his death, I went out and bought the "Essential Michael Jackson" compilation.

His life may have been over, but the music never dies.

There was something else I forgot to mention. A famed radio personality that also goes by Michael Jackson lended his star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame so that MJ's fans can make a makeshift memorial for the fallen King of Pop. The singer's star was blocked off so fans can't put anything on it anyway, so the radio guy let fans make a memorial with his own star. (BTW, you can tell the difference. The singer's star has a "record" icon, while his has a "microphone" icon.)

Edited by EclipseWebJS2

so the moral of the story is be rich and famous and you can get away with child molestation and be a wierd twisted pervert like him and i cant believe because he sang and danced around on stage people forgive him for whatever he has done or likely to do.

this world sure is messed up

He sleeps wid da fishes.....................and that is good. ;)

"Narrow Minded'' :rofl2: This animal was a known pedophile! If you would know the damage that that can have on a person maybe you would not be so naive. What I do "understand" is that no more lives will be ruined.

Guess you think OJ is innocent also? You got the money everything goes away but death. Hes a pervert and the world is better off without him.

How can you even begin to compare this case to that one ?

That just stinks oF desperation in trying to justify yourself for slandering someone, for starters OJ was a MURDER investigation, as such it makes people do anything to evade justice, and his actions did not look like those of someone who was innocent etc, but yes you have an extremely valid point about those with money buying themselves out of trouble, but unlike you I'm not close minded, I just happen to require REAL evidence of what he was charged with, and I will cover your citations in a minute there.

"Narrow Minded'' :rofl2: This animal was a known pedophile! If you would know the damage that that can have on a person maybe you would not be so naive. What I do "understand" is that no more lives will be ruined.

And you base your slander on WHAT evidence ?

Then you wonder why your close minded, I hope you (and those like you) have kids who have friends stay over, who come into your bedroom and then have they're parents claim all-sorts, lets see how they can make you look and how many would want to lynch you.

I find it disturbing that those who are so bigoted in they're views only see what they want to see to justify themselves and their slanderous comments, not one single one of you have ANY evidence to base your comments on, only hear say, supposition and the sheer hate and disgust of such a crime, and yes, the crime itself should be treated in such a way, and again prove to me he was guilty and I will accept that, but you can't, so don't let your hate of the crime blind you to ALL the facts.

From the links above:-

Rebuttal video

In response to the Bashir documentary, Jackson's staff had a "rebuttal video" produced, called Take Two and presented by Maury Povich. The production included an interview with the family, filmed on the night of February 19, 2003 in the home of videographer Hamid Moslehi. This part of the footage was not aired because Moslehi refused to hand it over, because of a financial dispute with Jackson [6][7]. It was found by police in a search of Moslehi's home in November 2003, and it showed the accuser's family praising Jackson, Gavin insisted no molestation had occurred and that Jackson was "innocent".[8] Gavin, his sister Daveline, brother Star and mother Janet were "upfront" and said that inappropriate behavior had "absolutely not occurred" while also calling him a father figure.[8] They also insisted that they slept in Jackson's bed although Jackson himself always slept on the floor.[8] To further the rebuttal Janet Arvizo issued the statement

Interesting no ones bothered to quote that part, and that can only because your blinded by rage and you only want to see what you want, not the facts, and that is directly from the mouths of the so called accusers.

To start with it was clear MJ had the mental age of something like a 10 year old,just because he had an adult body doesn't make him an adult, look at his actions, everything screams look at me I'm a child, he goes shopping and it's all I want this, this, that etc, is that not what a child does, , when you were a teenager how many can say they did not look at such magazines and sneak drink at every chance they could, it's a part of growing up, he just did it a lot older than most.

I would not have been "worried" about him being near my kids, I just see it as inappropriate with the age gap, but that doesn't mean theres anything nasty behind that.

The biggest question to ask yourself is if you were the parent of the so called abused child, would you of dropped the charges with a payoff ?

I bet you wouldn't, I sure as hell wouldn't, and to me that screams from the rooftops that they were out for the money, and NOTHING ELSE.

an adult taking interest in a young child by wanting to sleep with them on the grounds of being friendly is a peado grooming them for future abuse.

niether do i believe jackson had a mental age of a ten year old as he knew what was right and wrong but chose the power of money to win over any doubters and i expect more truth will come out very soon

There was a delay getting help for MJ because his friends weren't old enough to use the phone :lol:

There was a delay getting help for MJ because his friends weren't old enough to use the phone :lol:

why cant pitsters keep the young out of this thread

they are victims and all you are doing is exploiting them

mj was a victim as well