TV Special Poll  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Remember Michael Jackson, that weirdo with the--

("Smooth Criminal" starts playing in the background)

HEY! TURN THAT DANG THING OFF BACK THERE!

So anyway, I have some grim news to report. Our beloved King of Pop has suffered a heart attack.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529103,00.html

Apparently they weren't sure what was wrong until the event happened, at 12:26 local time. He needed CPR in the ambulance on the way to the UCLA medical center.

If anything, our thoughts and prayers go out to the Jackson family, and to the King of Pop himself.

The claim that Michael Jackson died is official. He died around 3:15 local time after being in a coma after arriving to the hospital.

Edited by EclipseWebJS2
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys are :filtered:ed up. a man is innocent until proven guilty, and he was never proven guilty. let him rest in peace. jeez.

i hope when you die you are judged by those who don't know you in the same way.

Edited by badbinary

This sucks big time, people slating him like this is bad at any time, don't get me wrong, if he is truly guilty of what he has been accused of then I think he gets what he deserves, but IMHO there was no guilt involved, he was just being a big kid and the parents saw $ signs, his biggest mistake was paying off the parents of the kid, he should of proved his innocence.

The fact the parents no longer pursued the claim rings alarm bells, if he really did what they claimed would you of stopped pressing charges ? dammed if I would, no amount of money would stop me pressing charges for the full force of the law to get him done, this is why I am so convinced he is innocent and why I feel it's out of order, but should it be true then thats a different story, but I guess no one will ever know the truth now.

At least his suffering is over now, RIP.

This sucks big time, people slating him like this is bad at any time, don't get me wrong, if he is truly guilty of what he has been accused of then I think he gets what he deserves, but IMHO there was no guilt involved, he was just being a big kid and the parents saw $ signs, his biggest mistake was paying off the parents of the kid, he should of proved his innocence.

The fact the parents no longer pursued the claim rings alarm bells, if he really did what they claimed would you of stopped pressing charges ? dammed if I would, no amount of money would stop me pressing charges for the full force of the law to get him done, this is why I am so convinced he is innocent and why I feel it's out of order, but should it be true then thats a different story, but I guess no one will ever know the truth now.

At least his suffering is over now, RIP.

I still wonder what was wrong with those parents heads, who let their children go stay with him :blink:

I certainly wouldn't let any of my children go and stay with a stranger, even tho' the world knows them through the media. :mrsgreen:

I still wonder what was wrong with those parents heads, who let their children go stay with him

That came to mind after his first case in court, then parents again allowed their kids to go stay at his Mansion, didn't make sense to me. $$$

I can honestly say I was stunned, shocked.

Based on his bad experiences he's faced on Earth, I believe he should be allowed in Heaven.

Although he can't take anything with him so I doubt he'll have all the plastic surgery stuff on his face...

Wait ... You think they can fix him back to be his more "natural" self? Do you think he'll be reincarnated?

Edited by EclipseWebJS2

I still wonder what was wrong with those parents heads, who let their children go stay with him :blink:

I certainly wouldn't let any of my children go and stay with a stranger, even tho' the world knows them through the media. :mrsgreen:

Yes you do have to wonder about some of what went on, and the reasons behind it, I certainly would not of let mine stay over, but not because I feared what may of happened, but because it would not of felt appropriate, but because a person looks normal on the outside, it doesn't mean there is nothing wrong, and being a mega star he would of been shielded from the media etc, so if he was a sandwich shorty of a picnic they certainly wouldn't be shouting about it.

I mean take say a 40 year old with Downs syndrome, you can clearly see they have a problem, and most would probably be more than happy to let their kids be with such a person, but because MJ looked normal and had money everything suddenly is viewed the wrong way so to speak, obviously care has to be taken, but given how many so called "trusted" positions abuse that trust I'd be more worried about churches and schools etc than MJ.

But when the PM is done I bet he bled to death, or it was a major factor in this, because he had a rare disorder which meant if he started to bleed he could not stop, and given the pounding they would of been doing to him I bet there was internal bleeding as a result, but as least he has no more problems now, wish I could say that.

Can you name any other celebrity fatality from a heart-related ailment or heart attack?

I understand John Candy and John Ritter were a couple examples. And those came at a time when the performer was in the middle of a project.

i remember back to his last case, where there was video cameras outside his bedroom door, that let him know when parents were coming so he could hurry up and get out of bed with kids. i remember hearing that on the news

Can you name any other celebrity fatality from a heart-related ailment or heart attack?

I understand John Candy and John Ritter were a couple examples. And those came at a time when the performer was in the middle of a project.

jim fixx

he was a fitness guru and wrote a popular book about running. died of a massive heart attack...when? right after his daily run...oh the irony.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Fixx

Tim Russert - heart attack

Elvis Presley - cardiac arrhythmia (an irregular heartbeat)

Chris Penn - cardiomyopathy (heart disease)

most were drug related but all heart problems

i remember back to his last case, where there was video cameras outside his bedroom door, that let him know when parents were coming so he could hurry up and get out of bed with kids. i remember hearing that on the news

if i was a multi-millionaire, i'd have a camera outside my bedroom, too. hell, i'd have twenty inside the bedroom. :mrgreen: