Are we at The PIT gonna field a team?? If so, I'll play for The PIT.....

Gigabyte X58 UD4P

I7 920

6Gb DDR3 2000

VGA TBA :shifty:

Water

You can find rules and all here: http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.php?showforum=201

p.s. I know it's gonna be hot.....90F+ but.....

Let's kick some TRP Butt!!!!

:geezer:

Moved Player list to War Room!

Edited by caintry_boy
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are we at The PIT gonna field a team?? If so, I'll play for The PIT.....

Gigabyte X58 UD4P

I7 920

6Gb DDR3 2000

VGA TBA :shifty:

Water

You can find rules and all here: http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.php?showforum=201

p.s. I know it's gonna be hot.....90F+ but.....

Let's kick some TRP Butt!!!!

edit: Cap'N Kiddo, where are ya'??

Capn kiddo stepping down this season. I know for a fact I wont have enough time to be a cop, a judge or any of that so Im just gonna play as an average member this time around. But dont worry, most likely next wars Ill be back and going.

BTW, That doesnt mean im not gonna try getting everyone some free stuff from sponsors! :tup:

i'd probably hold the team back. :lol:

i'll be getting my new 4850 soon, but that's nothing compared to what most of y'all have.

gigabyte ga-ma790x-ds4

athlon 64 x2 5600+

4 gig ddr2 800

radeon 3850

2x wd 160gb sata2 hdd raid0

1x samsung 750gb sata2 hdd

1x wd 80gb sata1 hdd

wish i could find about 400 bucks and put two 4890's in crossfire...but then i'd need another hundred for a new psu....and another 200 for a good phenom 2 to keep up with it....

damn, does anyone have about 700 bucks to loan me? i'll pay interest, we'll just have to stretch the payments over 20 months. :lol:

Edited by badbinary

i'm in the same boat BB, just my rig is sporting an x2 3600 at 2.5, 2 gigs of mem, an 8800gts, and no raid.

is this allowed in the team rank or have i entered the dinosuar class? LOL

:laughing:

nah guys there is no way you can hold the team back

if you have a computer and you can help out with points then your good to go :tup:

stock scores is pretty basic, when it comes time to "go to war" and Overclock, thats were the fun is.

i would join if it were not for a couple reasons.

1. heat, this old house is not insulated, and these 100F days dont give much leway to overclock without heating up. hell todays high is supposed to be 104F :mrsgreen:

2. im not sure if i will have the time, im expecting a call about a job. might not have the time and when i do it will be during the hottest part of the day. (most likely)

anyways hope yall do good this summer wars :tup:

Glad to hear about the job possibility BigJoe....

And Welcome to The PIT WMDRAUCH!!

By the way, brandon and bb, empty promises get us nowhere.....are you guys really gonna try and play this time around???

Edited by caintry_boy

You can count me in as well.

My i7 has been delayed due to some expenses in conjunction with newegg being "mean" - (better?) [ :mrsgreen: -IG] and losing one of my jobs, but there is no reason to let this SSD, raid array, and 280 GTX go to waste.

Sorry IG!

I thought the word filter caught that?

Edited by porksandwich9113

Hi kfxsti and Welcome to The PIT!! Judging from your Techexpress link, you'll do just fine with what you have......

See my first post for link to rules and the benchmarks we'll be running.

lol my fiance said that i could not let any one down so the new part will be added here this week LOL>

oh yea caintry check the tech express now. i forgot to change it with the gts 250 on there.

Edited by kfxsti

lol my fiance said that i could not let any one down so the new part will be added here this week LOL>

oh yea caintry check the tech express now. i forgot to change it with the gts 250 on there.

Don't buy anything just to compete with us unless you just want to get something new. However, you may want to look at a new PSU of at least 700W+ from the looks of your hardware list.....

• 2 weeks later...