My first score @ 13%

Trying to save a little money so I went with the below at Newegg...

EVGA 896-P3-1262-AR GeForce GTX 260 Superclocked Edition 896MB 448-bit GDDR3

It was $194.90 - $25 instant off, with free shpping, which took it down to $169.90. It has a $20 rebate and I will get $20 off via my Newegg Preferred account so my final price will be $129.90.

I got it down to the top 11% by reducing from 32 bit to 16 bit. Yeah, the new card should help out a lot... :lol:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=22291742

What I really need is a new motherboard. The M3N78 Pro really stinks for overclocking. I only got to 3.6 on the 940 before it became unstable. I now there is a lot more headroom in the processor with the right board. I guess I'll have to start saving some money.. :)

The memory overclock was a little too good. I corrected it....I had it at 970 when it was actually 940. I am running OCZ SLI Ready at 470 with a 1:2 divider at 2.155 volts (.055 over stock volts). The timings are loose because I do not have the ability to adjust them.

Thanks

The memory overclock was a little too good. I corrected it....I had it at 970 when it was actually 940. I am running OCZ SLI Ready at 470 with a 1:2 divider at 2.155 volts (.055 over stock volts). The timings are loose because I do not have the ability to adjust them.

Thanks

probably need a better board, with more settings to adjust the RAM Timings