Hello this is My Tests Results.

dagoon

hi all. this is my test for my computer. also there is fixes, but i dont need to fix what aint broke :)

http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?c...;report=Summary

my Q is..

how come after my old Samsung HDD died, and i took it out. it is still been shown in the tests?

i mean its not even in my system, as its now RMA to samsung..

Drive F 500GB ?

thanks.

Edited by dagoon

:wp:

Drive F is 'locked' in the configuration history for that computer. First thing to try is purging the Test History. If that doesn't do it, delete the computer from the browser then run OverDrive again. If all else fails, you will need to rename the computer to force the creation of a new configuration history.

:wp:

Drive F is 'locked' in the configuration history for that computer. First thing to try is purging the Test History. If that doesn't do it, delete the computer from the browser then run OverDrive again. If all else fails, you will need to rename the computer to force the creation of a new configuration history.

ok the purge did not work.

as for the other one? delete the computer from the browser

might sound newbe (i aint a noob) but what do you mean? you mean uninstall Overdrive utility?

its not a massive thing just not sure why its there lol. also would it have a effect on my overall score.

thanks for your help.