Change Mode

Anyone have an extra quad they can donate or want to trade for my E8400 E0?

Sorry my quad (Q6600)is busy folding........no spares or they would be folding to. :sparkle:

Edited by cmstpprr

i think your a bit cheeky asking that here after all you don't even fold for our team... :rofl2:

keep on folding tho. :clap:

p.s. we could really do with you tho, we just lost our number 1 folder for a while due to isp problems and a move.

:b33r:

Edited by terry1966

i think your a bit cheeky asking that here after all you don't even fold for our team... :rofl2:

p.s. we could really do with you tho, we just lost our number 1 folder for a while due to isp problems and a move.

:boxing: Don't hold back Terry! :tup:

I was out for a while because of a fried GPU

I had family folding for me for the time being

Sorry my quad (Q6600)is busy folding........no spares or they would be folding to. :sparkle:

Too ,too means ....also.

There are three twos, tos, toos in the English language.

Holy cripe!

No, but people on forums tend to use less formal ways of expressing themselves. Just like people tend to ignore punctuation and spelling. It happens, and trying to correct it will get nowhere.

The long and the shoort, I think kscott is not going to be finding any Quad Core CPU's around here...... If any of us has one, it's already doing it's job.

:geezer:

I figured I wouldn't but it couldn't hurt to ask. I find someone on Craigslist that wants to trade my E8400 for his Q9450

i'd be very very wary of that trade, after all the q9450 cost's about 3x as much, so why swap??

I seen ppl downgrade going from a higher up CPU to a lower one or they could want to game and need a faster CPU