you ok mate??

bit concerned now i see you've stopped folding for a few days.

hope it's just pc problems and nothing worse. :tup:

:b33r:

edit:- very concerned now just checked and he hasn't visited the pit since 3rd may anyone know anything??

Edited by terry1966
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest Tx i really think we may have lost one of our most knowledgeably team mates for good. :(

I know he will be greatly missed..

just hope i'm wrong and he's still with us somewhere.

:b33r: :b33r: wherever you are rah. :b33r::b33r:

Yeah, it's been exactly 3wks to the day that he had a reported WU @ http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/use...?s=&u=38983. I hope you're alright there RAH.

If anyone has any info, PLEASE post up. If someone has his telephone #, PM me I'll call to check on him.

Bryan

I have his address (sent him a video card a while back)but when I look it up in the White pages online is tells me the phone is unlisted.So I don't think that helps. :shrug:

can you send him a letter explaining who you are/where you know him from and ask if he's ok mb??

i don't really think he got over his last heart op,

just say everyone's worried about his health and hope nothing is wrong. :tup:

thanks mb.

I'm back, again.

Sorry I had another heart attack, and all my machines got turned off by the kids. Wasn't looking

real good at the time. Will get them back up in a few.

Just got home last night, so give me a day or two.

Seems that one of my bypasses, dorked. But I was there so they got it in time. Boy am I sore though!

Two surgurys in five months.

On a sad note, my brother wasn't so lucky. He passed on last Wednesday. Bad heart, and circulation

runs in the family.

I'll get back to you all, on the problems and such, can't think to straight right now. To many pain

pills.

Stuff the folding for now RAH just glad to hear your up and around. :clap:

and next time ASK!!! if you can have some time off... :rofl2:

You just made my week... :tup:

Take care mate and get some rest.. ;)

edit:- so glad to hear your still with us I forgot to say i'm sorry to hear about your bro, lost mine a few years back too. :(

Edited by terry1966

I'm back, again.

Sorry I had another heart attack, and all my machines got turned off by the kids. Wasn't looking

real good at the time. Will get them back up in a few.

Just got home last night, so give me a day or two.

Seems that one of my bypasses, dorked. But I was there so they got it in time. Boy am I sore though!

Two surgurys in five months.

On a sad note, my brother wasn't so lucky. He passed on last Wednesday. Bad heart, and circulation

runs in the family.

I'll get back to you all, on the problems and such, can't think to straight right now. To many pain

pills.

RAH!!! Welcome back buddy!!! Sorry to hear about your brother's passing and your ongoing saga........you just rest up and take it easy, we'll be here folding when you get ready to come back. ;)

:geezer:

Hallelujah! You're back! I'm glad to see you're still w/ us and so very sorry for your loss. I'll continue to lift you up and your loved ones as well.

Take care of yourself and if there's anything we can do, don't hesitate to ask.

Bryan

Another note, anyone seen lephrachaun around?

nope, but he's young so probably got better things to do.. ;)

he's still putting up good points for the team even if he doesn't post to often, last time he popped into the pit was 21st may.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HEY, i am still around.

I have a Medicare Audit tomorrow, full time class and full time work. Haven't barely had time to shower lately. Hotter than hell here too, i did pass 5 million though, and didnt even notice.

SO GLAD you are ok RAH. You are an inspiration to us all.

Good news though, the mobo is in, my Corsair PSU is in, now i just gotta get time to backup my 1 TB drive and get that rig going again

HEY, i am still around.

I have a Medicare Audit tomorrow, full time class and full time work. Haven't barely had time to shower lately. Hotter than hell here too, i did pass 5 million though, and didnt even notice.

SO GLAD you are ok RAH. You are an inspiration to us all.

Good news though, the mobo is in, my Corsair PSU is in, now i just gotta get time to backup my 1 TB drive and get that rig going again

Sorry to say lep, we haven't seen RAH in days going on weeks..... :(

You are such a hopeless redneck.

Obama is the last best hope for America.

What are you, independently wealthy? :pullhair:

:blink::blink:

I think he's just worried, like the rest of us, about our friend and comrade, who has health problems and whom we haven't heard from in a long time.........