Change Mode

Red Circle With Line Thru It

Guest Joanne B.

Guest Joanne B.

When looking at MS Security Updates, at the end of the description of an update there is a "Read more..." When I click on "read more", I get a red circle with a red line through it. How do I get rid of the circle and be able to get to the site for more information?

I have that problem with Add/Subtract program I have my mouse set to single click, but if I single click the tray icon when it is running, it will give me the red circle over the icon. Try double clicking it real fast, or if that doesn't work, go into control panel and reset your mouse clicks.

Guest Joanne B.

I tried changing the mouse setting and that didn't help. Here is the results of testing. It doesn't look like the page I copied. What did I do wrong?

edit: removed extra info, radio

Edited by radio

Good job & I think I have the answer.

Your pop up stopper is blocking the subsequent pages. I think when you click for the next page you need to punch CTRL at the same time. But I am not sure so try that if not ctrl try shift , try alt or try try esc. But I think it is ctrl.

BTW good score. I wouldn't have all that stuff running background.

Guest Joanne B.

Thanks for your help Country Dave.

Your advice about punching Ctrl at the same time was right on. Everything is working great now. Thanks again for your patience and your time.