Sign in to follow this  
LuisP24

World of Warcraft

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/ Read the patch notes my friend ;)

Ulduar

* Players can now use Blink, Shadowstep, and Demonic Teleport while participating in the illusion events in the Yogg-Saron encounter.

* Ominous Clouds in the Yogg-Saron encounter are now more vocal about touching players and should no longer sometimes appear to be in the wrong place for certain players.

* An Immortal Guardian targeted for Empowering Shadows in the Yogg-Saron encounter will now become a 'Marked Immortal Guardian' while targeted.

* Crusher Tentacles in the Yogg-Saron encounter spawn a little slower in 25-player mode allowing a bit more time for players to clear out the Illusion room.

* Empowering Shadows in the Yogg-Saron encounter now targets a maximum of three Immortal Guardians in 25-player mode.

* Yogg-Saron's health has been reduced by 20% in the final stage of his 25-player mode.

* Winter Jormungars will no longer put everyone in the zone in combat when they emerge from a Snow Mound. Additionally, Snow Mounds will now disappear when all their jormungars have emerged.

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/ Read the patch notes my friend ;)

From the way you stated "Ulduar nerfs," it would seem that you were implying that most of Ulduar would receive a nerf in some fashion. The actual only nerf is on one fight which isn't that much of a difficult fight to begin with. I seriously feel badly if you could not defeat Yogg without the really unnecessary nerf.

Its funny you say that since only a handful of a guilds have cleared yogg...

...handful? Do you play the game or just imagine you play the game? Yogg is pathetic and easy when you have all the keepers up. Yogg is also pretty easy when you have only 2 keepers up. Perhaps you're thinking about 0 keepers up Yogg.

I have to retract that comment... new stuff and the new bosses each week are pretty fun... Fraction Champions were a blast to fight down.

haven't done the new raid content yet. hell, we're still having issues getting people enough to do naxx10. this server is absolute hell now for raiding.

point in case, we have 2 guilds server wide to have downed yogg on 10man, and none in 25 i believe. some stats show we do, but every actual raiding guild has left our server already.

arg

Well that is a bummer. We are clearning 10 man hardmodes on Uld. and clearning to yogg. Only a few left to get to Agalon.

I have to retract that comment... new stuff and the new bosses each week are pretty fun... Fraction Champions were a blast to fight down.

You defeated the Faction Champions and also had problems with Yogg? That's really odd.

For the most part, we have never had the people on more than one day to raid. so we are clearing to general most weeks in one night. Being a small guild we can't always get the people on to do it...and we arent going to pug people for those fights. With the lock out we got to extend our raid night now to actually get to do yogg and let people get used to the fight. for 25m... for 10m we have cleared it and about done with all the hardmodes.

ToC is really easy imo. took us 4-5 wipes to get a kill order that fit our group on the fraction champs. We have a strong pvp group in our guild so they knew how to approach that right.

Poor wilfred btw. haha.

Twins was a nice fight..

how you guys doing with it?

I'm waiting for Blizz to get my account back from the hackers :geezer:

I had 11 full bank tabs between 3 alts....think I wanna cry :pullhair:

wow... heroic ToC is pretty intense! So far from what I have heard nobody has downed the first boss. ( ie the first 3 intital bosses)

Usually Void gets it done pretty fast, they are the top horde guild on my server.

We got to phase two and only get about 25% down on ONE worm.

How are you all doing? ToGC is pretty much holding us back. Cleared Uld... but heroic 25m we can't get past phase 2 on the first boss. 10m we are getting to anub though.