Sign in to follow this  
LuisP24

World of Warcraft

milestones!

Downed Mimiron. On to general... got to about 50% on our first attempt.

Also have my 3rd 80... lol

milestone here too, i failed safety dance the first time it went up, LOL

Was levelling my priest last night when someone in general chat said Michael Jackson was dead. Within a split second someone else came back with "did he drop any epix"?

Only on warcraft :lol:

XD I had a bunch of that on our server.

We downed general thursday on our 2nd attempt. woot. Yogg is a mind-F##k on an epic scale. It might be a little bit till we down that guy. We are top 10 guild on our server for progression again... only 4 or 5 have gotten to last guy Avalon. The top guild, horde, on our server JUST finally got to full clear of Uldar. I dont think any alliance has yet. Horde/Alliance ratio is bad on Mug'Thul.

Did hardmodes and achievements on uldar 10m last night..that was fun.

Cairne, my server, is screwed as far as raiding goes. we have like 1 true raid guild for horde/alliance. all others left before summer.

and now w/out the true raiders, we're left with uld10 pugs, LOL

still trying to get 10 people on my guild on at 1 time to do a nax10 guild clear. grrrr

btw, noob questiong, but where is guild progression ranked?

Cairne, my server, is screwed as far as raiding goes. we have like 1 true raid guild for horde/alliance. all others left before summer.

and now w/out the true raiders, we're left with uld10 pugs, LOL

still trying to get 10 people on my guild on at 1 time to do a nax10 guild clear. grrrr

btw, noob questiong, but where is guild progression ranked?

you can try here for guild progression, http://www.wowjutsu.com/world/.

Raiding on the Velen realm is also bad only one guild ,horde has downed yogg-saron

Just got my "the Explorer" title last night. Am I glad that's over. Running around on a epic ground mount after being on an epic flier for so long sucked.

Milestone:

I am on a PVP server and got to level 34 (half way through the STV quests) before getting ganked :P

I assume STV is ganker heaven on American servers too, just as Horde win most of the WG's :hammer:

haha STV is a pain...

our WG is off and on balanced... it really depends on the day, and time of day.

i joined the dark side, i just joined wow.

this is absolutely freaking stupid. i was playing the trial of wow, then paid for the full version, downloaded from the wow offical site, and i've spent at least the last hour installing updates for wow. you'd think the one you download would be the most up to date. WTH, wow.

man you guys must really enjoy it :lol:

i have watched a buddy of mine play, and he gets so into it.

i used to think my religion of getting NCAA Football, and Madden NFL Football every year was bad :laughing:

i joined the dark side, i just joined wow.

:clap:

I would suggest rolling Night Elf huntard as my main. Quickest for levelling and almost unkillable with the NE racials imo. Also, be sure to ask about addons, whichever class you go with.

I really must get me an American WoW serial number so I can extend my killing sprees :P

what console? im always up for a game of madden :lol:

Waste of time....once you join WoW, there is no time for anything else. Even your meals are put through the blender and fed to you via IV. B)

what console? im always up for a game of madden :lol:

xbox 360 and pc. ;)

:clap:

I would suggest rolling Night Elf huntard as my main. Quickest for levelling and almost unkillable with the NE racials imo. Also, be sure to ask about addons, whichever class you go with.

I really must get me an American WoW serial number so I can extend my killing sprees :P

i'm now a level 24 night elf hunter, and i'm loving my pet. :D

Waste of time....once you join WoW, there is no time for anything else. Even your meals are put through the blender and fed to you via IV. B)

haha man you got that right, i remember a few years ago me and a buddy were still in highschool, and were supposed to get to gether with a bunch of others to hang out play some halo 2, lol my friend ditched me over there so he could go play WoW. :lol:

come around 3am im tired and could not laugh no more, some others were passed out drunk, lol we called it quits i walked to my buddies house he was still paying WoW and i passed out on his couch :lol:

xbox 360 and pc. ;)

right on, i cant figure out which console to get it on this year, last year i got it on the PS3 :tup:

oh come on, alliance?! and then to go huntard?!?!?!

lamesuace. roll a skilled toon, lol

oh come on, alliance?! and then to go huntard?!?!?!

lamesuace. roll a skilled toon, lol

omg you sound like a Belf pala I know :hammer:

...in fact you sound like ALL belf palas :P

Where you at? If your on mug'thul ill definitely help ya out anytime. Ive got three 80's :)