i just sold my account for 450$ lol i used that money to get my subs lol

people pay that much money for an account on WoW? :lol::lol::pullhair::pullhair:

i say you got a steal 450 bucks, thats the best deal i have seen on here so far. i think the other person must feel like an idiot :laughing:

450 for an account, plus the cost of the game and expansions, plus the monthly charge. no way in hell :mrsgreen:

Edited by BigJoe5434
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC days buddys where T6 - Sunwell/Blacktemple geared sold their accounts for 700$

I have two chars thats can go into uldar, tank DK and my rogue, as well as a 77 warlock- think ill just pvp on him ,and a 29 pally which is really just a bank alt.

I prolly could get a good bit if i sold them. But i wont since that would be stupid for all the time i have put into them and since i like playing the game. Its business in there. Its fun to change the markets. hehe

BC days buddys where T6 - Sunwell/Blacktemple geared sold their accounts for 700$

I have two chars thats can go into uldar, tank DK and my rogue, as well as a 77 warlock- think ill just pvp on him ,and a 29 pally which is really just a bank alt.

I prolly could get a good bit if i sold them. But i wont since that would be stupid for all the time i have put into them and since i like playing the game. Its business in there. Its fun to change the markets. hehe

90% of what you just said, i was like "what is he talking about". :lol:

i kinda get it now, you spent all that time enjoying the game why sell it to someone when your still not done enjoyin it. :tup:

the money is really in alliance prebuilts, for whatever reason, they sell for more. and then they rape the BG, atleast in bc. WG sorta evened it up.

450 for an account pretty much just covers the expense of the account to get the damn thing t7

Meh.

Well, if you consider the software, (I sold before TFT)

Burning Crusade and Original = 100$ Software.

Selling in last august was 8/XX/08

Thats having the game for 3 and 1/2 years. (bought 1/XX/05 - right after it came out)

75$ per 6 months.

thats 525$ +100$ Software = 625$ I sold my acct for 750$

So seriously playing a game a really enjoy with my friends for over 3 years. And I ended up making 125 bucks when I quit the game?

How nuts is that..

Edited by porksandwich9113
  • 2 weeks later...

wow... we have some huge guilds on Mug'Thul. Only two have completed it all- alliance. Horde on the other hand... have 7 guilds clear it. Horde/Alliance is a really bad ratio.

My guild is is like the in the top 10 for progression of guilds on alliance in our server.

Edited by Maxst2

in the last 6 months, we've lost probably 75% of are actual raiders to other servers w/ transfers. what's left is a couple people trying to pull a group through.

we're hoping to revive the raiding through our guild. we're looking to be in uldar and hopefully a 10 clear by summer end.

Nice gear Adam :b33r:

Question time:

Is the wyrmcrest neck from the eye of eternity quest?

Do you not have mana problems having put 5 points in furor and none in dreamstate? It's all about opinions, but I would have dropped a few from furor in favor of moonglow maxed and a few in Genesis. :)

How does your dps hold up in raids without your hit rating maxed?

and why the heck ain't you dual specced? you could get away with secondary healing in your boomkin gear :P

My boomkin is only 77 (NE) but looking forward to going straight past Ulduar and onto the new Argent & Icecrown stuff for my epix - none of that old gear you got :lol:

p.s. Level 80 and you only LoL's 24 times!!!! you must be one helluva miserable tauren

Edited by Sir T Fireball

that's assuming tier 9 dungeons come out ANY time soon. i put that patch about 6 months out. expecially after the mess 3.1 cuased.

and pray tell how you're going to skip all level of gear untill you get t9?

i've seen season pvp gear wipe raid before.

but i'm luaghing here that you're calling pvp gear better than t8/.5 for raiding.

why would you need res, frost res, or armor pen in a raid, LOOL

i've seen season pvp gear wipe raid before.

but i'm luaghing here that you're calling pvp gear better than t8/.5 for raiding.

why would you need res, frost res, or armor pen in a raid, LOOL

I've seen a 70 shaman die in Ragefire Chasm, what does that prove?

I am on a pvp server and will be devoting 80% of my play to pvp events. It makes sense to gear mysely in pvp 1st and then look at the pve stuff. My point was that by the time I will be ready to go looking for my pve stuff, I will be wearing high end pvp and Ulduar will not be the best out there at the time, so I shall go for whatever is.

I don't recall making any claim about pvp being better than t8 for raiding :blink:

ummmmm keep laughing. It's good for the soul :unsure:

My rogue is pure armor pen for my guild. Without procs, expose armor, or buffs I have a 20% armor reduction. Have 3/5 T8.5 - conqs set. Hoping that servers wont be down all day again! We didn't even get to raid tuesday.

Im in Mug'thul under <wayward>. Wowsa is my main... Darvin is my DK tank... and maxst is my alt lock.

www.wayward-guild.com Guild website.

Why? I am out DPS's by hunters and DK's.

If anything bubbles on pallys need to be longer cooldowns and shorter... bubble hearthing is so weak... not to mention they wear plate and can heal themselves. completely.

Remember, I see it from a pvp perspective. If a rogue gets the drop on a hunter, the hunter won't get more than 2 shots off before the rogue is on him again and it's all over in seconds.

Nerf Palas too!!! :P

and warlocks :)

Edited by Sir T Fireball

Well thats the same case with any class. If you get the drop your chances of winning are significantly greater.

Warlocks are so quishy though. DK's Anti Magic Shield and then steam roll them... its fun :D

Nice gear Adam :b33r:

Thanks!

Is the wyrmcrest neck from the eye of eternity quest?

Yes, from the heroic version.

Do you not have mana problems having put 5 points in furor and none in dreamstate? It's all about opinions, but I would have dropped a few from furor in favor of moonglow maxed and a few in Genesis. :)

Nope. Maxing furor will yield more mana benefits than moonglow and genesis does not really stack well with all the other talents/glyphs that increase dot damage; all in all, genesis will yield a measly 0.5 to 1 DPS increase.

How does your dps hold up in raids without your hit rating maxed?

I am hit capped for any level 83 mob. I'm actually 1.13% over hit cap.

and why the heck ain't you dual specced? you could get away with secondary healing in your boomkin gear :P

My second spec is a tanking one that I use to solo old dungeons and occasionally off-tank in a raid.

p.s. Level 80 and you only LoL's 24 times!!!! you must be one helluva miserable tauren

I don't really do emotes, so my counter is probably on the low side. :shrug: