Change Mode

I say kudo's to all the people who never post in this forum, but are plugging away adding smaller ppd than us top producers. their points all add to the grand total of the pits score. Its not call the PITCREW because of the top 20 producers only!!

I say kudo's to all the people who never post in this forum, but are plugging away adding smaller ppd than us top producers. their points all add to the grand total of the pits score. Its not call the PITCREW because of the top 20 producers only!!

:) You said it perfectly Mut, it's a team. I really wish that some of the long time folders who never post would chime in once in awhile though so we can know who they are. :sparkle:

If you are one of these people and are reading this post don't be shy talk to us and I promise not to bite. :angel: Devan is right I come on to strong I promise not to do that in the future :surrender:

200,000 TyIzael

:clap:

:b33r:

me 600,000 i'm a folding demon toooo now.... :rofl2:

but like we always say..

even if your only getting 10 points a day it's all good for the team and folding in general so don't stop because you think your not helping much...

YOU ARE!!!!

and one day like me you might be lucky enough to be able to upgrade your pc and be among the teams top folders for a short while.. :tup:

MichaelB... 8,000,000

Caintry boy.... 3,000,000

flyfishingrules2.. 900,000

Robert Frazier... 200,000

Simonsells91... 90,000

FantasyLand... 6,000

bacterozoid... 2,000

WELL DONE ONE AND ALL!!!!

:clap::clap:

MichaelB... 8,000,000

Caintry boy.... 3,000,000

flyfishingrules2.. 900,000

Robert Frazier... 200,000

Simonsells91... 90,000

FantasyLand... 6,000

bacterozoid... 2,000

WELL DONE ONE AND ALL!!!!

:clap::clap:

:sparkle: Fold on one and all every WU counts it don't matter if it's only one :tup:
  • 2 months later...

thought i'd just mention some more :-

oldgardener:- rest in peace:- hit 1,000,000 well done MB.. :clap: my box's are back in my name.

Fusion, Bigchrome and The Brown's all hit 4000,000 mark recently.. :clap:

FantasyLand slow but sure hit 20,000... :clap:

EclipseWebJS2 well over 10,000... doing great mate. :clap:

Nigsy over 2000 already... :clap:

good going one and all!!! :cheers::cheers:

Edited by terry1966

thought i'd just mention some more :-

oldgardener:- rest in peace:- hit 1,000,000 well done MB.. :clap: my box's are back in my name.

Fusion, Bigchrome and The Brown's all hit 4000,000 mark recently.. :clap:

FantasyLand slow but sure hit 20,000... :clap:

EclipseWebJS2 well over 10,000... doing great mate. :clap:

Nigsy over 2000 already... :clap:

good going one and all!!! :cheers::cheers:

You guys is making me cry. I quit back in 2004 when 10000 points was a big deal. Been back for over a year now and my mac mini is slow but steady. Going for a mil. should I live so long. Viva la Pit!

seeing how we're all in a congratulatory mood.. :lol:

well done to rah for hitting 3 million

well done to cobalt1 for hitting 10,000

well done to fantasyland for hitting 4,000

:sparkle::clap::sparkle:

Thanks :) I'd be folding now but we're having a heat wave (90s-100s) and my computer went from an average of 23c to 35c just on idle. Quite alot higher when i'm pushing it. When it cools a little (and this is the West Coast, it WILL cool off :P ), i'll fire it back up.

dickster. :tup:

air(ugcbrian) where you gone, saw you put 2 wu's up in 1 day but nothing since.. you having problems and need some help?

same applies to you to nigsy you were flying up our team list but nothing for last 5 days, any problems we can help with?

;)

edit:-- :blushing: oops sorry nigsy i forgot you are away for a week, blame my bad memory.. :blushing:

Edited by terry1966
  • 3 weeks later...

time for some more i think.. :lol:

caintry_boy :clap:

nigsy :clap: p.s. ugcbrian never lasted long after hijacking your thread.. ;)

:lol:

and a little reminder..

come on Tx_Redneck you've had 3 months rest...

and you Dwight_Thurner, you've had a month off...

time to start folding again.. ;)

well done everyone..(keeping my milestone in reserve for when i hit 1,000,000 in a couple of weeks.)

Edited by terry1966

time for some more i think.. :lol:

caintry_boy :clap:

nigsy :clap: p.s. ugcbrian never lasted long after hijacking your thread.. ;)

:lol:

and a little reminder..

come on Tx_Redneck you've had 3 months rest...

and you Dwight_Thurner, you've had a month off...

time to start folding again.. ;)

well done everyone..(keeping my milestone in reserve for when i hit 1,000,000 in a couple of weeks.)

Thank you sir!! Reckon it's time to fire up this other rig that's just sitting here doing nothing......GPU and SMP clients will :rocks:

:geezer:

• 2 weeks later...

thanks.

would also like to give TonyZ a well deserved mention for hitting 300,000 points and OneCoolAMD who recently started folding for us(again i think, but with new name) who is flying up our team rankings and just hit 6,000 not long back.

i can't believe how much difference a new upto date multi processor makes compared to a 4yr old single processor, and which is still a decent pc that i use daily but just not for folding anymore.

old amd 4000+ single core about 2-300 ppd

new i7 920 quad core 8 threads about 8000 ppd

was neck and neck with the browns for a couple of years and now scored more points in a few months than both of us did in the last 2 years put together.

can really see the benefits to our team when anyone starts folding with new hardware, graphics card or multi core processors.

now lets hope some of our old folders return to the fold.. :lol:

:tup:

Edited by terry1966

thanks.

would also like to give TonyZ a well deserved mention for hitting 300,000 points and OneCoolAMD who recently started folding for us(again i think, but with new name) who is flying up our team rankings and just hit 6,000 not long back.

i can't believe how much difference a new upto date multi processor makes compared to a 4yr old single processor, and which is still a decent pc that i use daily but just not for folding anymore.

old amd 4000+ single core about 2-300 ppd

new i7 920 quad core 8 threads about 8000 ppd

was neck and neck with the browns for a couple of years and now scored more points in a few months than both of us did in the last 2 years put together.

can really see the benefits to our team when anyone starts folding with new hardware, graphics card or multi core processors.

now lets hope some of our old folders return to the fold.. :lol:

:tup:

:sparkle: Technology is an ever striving force. Look how far cars have changed in the last 4 years..........and think about cell phones that are 4 years old. I'm just an old fart so I just try to keep up as best that I can. Now when are you gonna let loose that video card for folding? :pullhair: