New Score (updated) 11,000 score reached

You reckon that could be achieved w/ a P5Q Deluxe and Dominator memory? If so, what's you settings. :P

Edit: Just saw your other thread w/ this info.

Edited by Tx Redneck

You reckon that could be achieved w/ a P5Q Deluxe and Dominator memory? If so, what's you settings. :P

Edit: Just saw your other thread w/ this info.

Tx, i dont see why not, but just make sure you have a good cooler, that really helps. and 1066 ram

i could probably push a little more if i up the CPU Voltage to 1.6.

FSB - 423

Multiplier - 9x

DRAM - 1128 / 6-6-6-18

CPU Voltage - 1.54v

NB Voltage - 1.47v

DRAM Voltage - 2.26v

it was fun, dont think it would last benchmarks, the heat with stressing it would be way too much for my comfort. otherwise i would have tried this back in winter wars

for the test the overclock was a nice 59%

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my new baby...

http://pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=22059379

It's only a 25% overclock with stock voltage, stock cooling fan and the 4870-1GB at stock freqs.

I'm afraid of the fact that this isn't even a BE processor (as I olny have basic control over FSB/HTT settings, etc.) and right now it is only set to 50Mhz over default. What happens I wonder with a BE and mutiplier adjustments on top of a little better cooling? B) If I had the money and the time and the equipment, I could easily blow even this score away.

Right now I am getting around 41c idle and 48~49c loads. I think it would be pointless to experiment any further with this setup (unless I really get bored) Right now it is plenty enough to know that I have a very good CPU/mainboard/video setup running, and it could go a lot further *if* I was willing to risk it.