Bottom 1% video, top 23% 3D?

Stymie

I play online video games and my screen freezes up for several seconds at a time. I always have terrible lag and it keeps getting worse.

I ran a test that had me at bottom 5% video and recommended I update video card driver; which I did. Then I ran a new test that has me at bottom 1% video, top 23% 3D video. Do I need a new card or do I have options?

http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?c...;report=Summary

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I play online video games and my screen freezes up for several seconds at a time. I always have terrible lag and it keeps getting worse.

I ran a test that had me at bottom 5% video and recommended I update video card driver; which I did. Then I ran a new test that has me at bottom 1% video, top 23% 3D video. Do I need a new card or do I have options?

http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?c...;report=Summary

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

That card should do better.... did you uninstall your old drivers first and run the registery checker in crap cleaner before reinstalling new drivers ? also are you running in 16 bit colour ? looking at your score I see you was in 32 bit also have you re set preformance in advance in visual affects ?

That card should do better.... did you uninstall your old drivers first and run the registery checker in crap cleaner before reinstalling new drivers ? also are you running in 16 bit colour ? looking at your score I see you was in 32 bit also have you re set preformance in advance in visual affects ?

I did not uninstall the old driver first because I let the NVidia driver installation wizard update it. I am running in 32-bit color. I don't know how to do registry checker or crap cleaner. Also, how do I get to the visual effects to reset performance and what would I set it to?

My results show that I need to update my network adapter and lists driver version 10.64.2.3. When I go to the Marvell driver web page I cannot find this driver. Here is what I find: http://www.marvell.com/drivers/driverSearchResults.do

I have had some trouble trying to install version 10.66.4.3 but thought I should find out if it is the correct driver before I worry about getting it installed.

I am also wondering about my BHO/Toolbar scan results shows a file msxml71.dll that should be removed but also says it is missing. I did a search where it says the file is located ajnd could not find it. I also did a search for the file and it found nothing. Every scan I do lists this problem.

Thanks so much for your help.