Nvidia

update NVIDIA Network Bus Enumerator driver

update NVIDIA nForce Networking Controller driver

Two issues shown can't find updateded drivers to fix. Have gone to Nvidia website and used their scan to download latest drivers both graphic and mobo. No luck with that.

Thanks

Both of those would be part of the motherboard driver. Have you checked the Asus website?

Thank you for the reply.

I got the box from my son (longish story) and formated the drive and installed XP on it. Since he didn't have the CD for the mobo I went to Asus and grabbed the stuff there. I am pretty sure I got it all. However, I'll go back and look again. And I'll go through the stuff I downloaded as well and see if I missed installing something.

I didn't find anything I'd already downloaded or on the Asus website that I have forgotten.

What I did forget was possibly the most obvious. Updating the driver(s) using Device Manager. Did that and it did find a newer driver. However, the pit test shows the same problem anyway.

I put the latest test results in my profile for the clicky link to it.

Thanks again :)

Edited by oftentired

The database is probably matching a chipset driver from another source.

Have you tried letting the Nvidia tool scan the computer?...

Yes I did that.

Two issues shown can't find updateded drivers to fix. Have gone to Nvidia website and used their scan to download latest drivers both graphic and mobo. No luck with that.

Thanks

I like to get perfect results. But I'm not too fussed about it as I don't notice any problems from it.

Thank you kindly for your suggestions and assistance. I will give it a few months and go back for updates and see what happens then.

Edited by oftentired