Change Mode

What name do you fold under? I don't see you on the stats page.

Max is not serious about folding for this team............we think he messed with CB (takes folding like a game and a joke) and he contributes occasionally to this forum only to taunt those who are seriously folding for the pit. I say disregard what he has to say here. Max challenge me if I am wrong!

:sparkle:

Im poor mate... i cant afford to have my computers up all the time like ya'll.

Maybe change come this may if i get hired on full time... then I'll have my old PC dedicated to folding :)

Im poor mate... i cant afford to have my computers up all the time like ya'll.

Maybe change come this may if i get hired on full time... then I'll have my old PC dedicated to folding :)

So poor you can afford a GTX 260 but not able to fold with it for lets say half a day or less which is all it would take to put up one WU? :(

Edited by cmstpprr

oh I'll have it up more often now.. just not 24/7 that and i got a killer deal on that card :D

So fold for us under Maxst2 not some other bull. We don't care if you put up 10ppd or 100,000,000 just fold .

:sparkle: As I said b4 this ain't a game it's folding. Scientific research is what the game is..........not points. points are just motivation. A person who only puts up one WU per year is contributing more than those who don't fold at all. :tup:

well all i can say is welcome to the team max and what name are you going to be folding under??

not all of our team fold 24/7 they all do what they can, when they can.

we fold to help our fellow man and maybe one day cure all illness.

but we all like a bit of fun and friendly competition too so that's where the points come in.

and our team needs all the extra points we can get so we can stay in the top 100 teams in the world. ;)

:b33r:

Michael B is full of :filtered:.

no need for that..

MB just takes folding very seriously so can be a bit harsh(but no malice intended) with some of his comments, and maybe blinded to the funny side of things sometimes. :tup:

no need for that..

MB just takes folding very seriously so can be a bit harsh(but no malice intended) with some of his comments, and maybe blinded to the funny side of things sometimes. :tup:

:sparkle: Thanks for your support Terry sometimes I just come across wrong.........I don't mean to but I will stand on this philosophy, Folding is not a Game! I really don't care how fast your rig folds if you don't fold with it. ;)

:clap::clap::clap: Max Thanks for your support you don't need to run 24/7 just support Stanford when you can :tup:

I appreciate the honesty and straightforwardness of Max's responses.......those numbers Max put up are pretty darn good and no matter who ya fold for they all going to the same cause......give what ya can... :)

I appreciate the honesty and straightforwardness of Max's responses.......those numbers Max put up are pretty darn good and no matter who ya fold for they all going to the same cause......give what ya can... :)

:tup:

:geezer: