Change Mode

Remember Susan Smith ?

Hi Mary, thanks ....but I think I'll pass on being her "pen pal". She's not worth my time. Unfortunately, my tax dollars go to pay for her bed and home. I'd much rather be paying for the little boys' health and welfare if she hadn't done away with them :(

All I can say is it is a good thing for her that she is locked up for life. If I ever saw her on the street after what she did, I would beat her beyound recognition.

She wouldn't want to hear from me either. Frankly I'm surprised she's lasted this long in prison. Even rapists and murderers don't take kindly to child molestors of child killers in prison. Most end up dead.

Its your tax dollars that keep her alive :(

I would much rather see you tax dollars kill her though. Cost much less to kill her then incarcerate her for the rest of her life. She is what is wrong with the world today and she needs to be killed.

Thing I find most errie (eary, eirrie, earie, grrrrrrrrrrrr (SP) ) is that looking at her picture she looks like a "normal" evryday person. Someone we would invite into our homes and befriend.

Gawd looks can be so deceiving.

I too am suprised she has lasted this long and the other inmates haven't done her in already.

well, for one thing. she doesn't deserve a "friend"

and secondly, i wouldn't want to wite a prisoner. what if one of them was a rapist? they could come and rape you when they are out of prison!

and thridly, their logo reminds me of the aol logo *shutters* Posted Image

Edited by lilbill08

I just get a kick out of her saying she is a christian! I could not even imagine killing my daughter... even though sometimes she really gets on my nerves. My daughter is a part of me... I could never hurt her - and would die protecting her. I don't think Susan Smith would appreciate my letters...

I don't know the whole story about this person but, to have done that, surely she must have been at least temporarily insane? Was she so infatuated by the boyfriend that she felt she had to do this evil deed? Or was she just plain evil???? :mrsgreen:

She would not want to hear from me. I would tell her in no uncertain terms what I think about people who kill their kids. :angry:

:cheers:

Maybe if the woman hadn't killed the best companions in life she could get, she wouldn't be lonely :mrsgreen:

I also move that all of prison should not be as free as it is to these people. They get actual food, tv, workout sessions, etc, just for doing something really bad. So methinks that the gov. is actually rewarding those who do bad by giving room and board for free, while punishing the good folks who are struggling to make a living and are actually trying to make a better life for themselves. Bread, water, solitary, forever!

I don't know the whole story about this person but, to have done that, surely she must have been at least temporarily insane? Was she so infatuated by the boyfriend that she felt she had to do this evil deed? Or was she just plain evil???? :mrsgreen:

Quite frankly I do not care if she is classified as insane or disturbed...the fact of the matter is she took another humans life. What bearing does it have on me whether she could not think straight, she did it intentionally so she should die intentionally.

evil.

It is so sad hearing of these women who kill their babies. Like the woman who drown her babies. Susan Smith had her babies in their car seats. Set up her car to drive into the lake and then said a black man took them with the car. Her "boy friend" was not even interested in her. He had told her he didn't like kids. She was willing to do anything for a man to love her - she took him at his word. I can only guess that she got tired of her husband.

I would think that that is her objective in wanting to write to all you good men - the woman in prison just don't cut it.

I think she is right where she should be - locked up with no chance of parole. Someone to take care of her and watch her.

It is so such a sad story. Two little boys will never be able to go fishing with their dad.

I just get a kick out of her saying she is a christian! I could not even imagine killing my daughter... even though sometimes she really gets on my nerves. My daughter is a part of me... I could never hurt her - and would die protecting her. I don't think Susan Smith would appreciate my letters...

maybe she'll chipper up when she gets that fluoride boost. :P Edited by lucubration

surely she must have been at least temporarily insane?

Personaly I think that is the biggest crock of Sh in the world

I think anyone capable of doing such a thing is "clinicly" insane. Does that justify it? NO! Is that an excuse? NO! Being daft, touched, or a wacko don't mean she didn't know what she was doing.

It was a "premeditated" crime, thought out, planned and executed. The fact that she tried to cover it up, is proof that she knew it was wrong, and thats all that counts in a court of law.

Thank God, the courts have a different definition of insanity then the quacks do. :tup:

Maybe I'll write her and invite her for a dip in my pond. :shifty: