Memory Perfomance Test

A couple months ago I installed a new hard drive as well as 2 more gigs of ram on my still somewhat new HP computer. I hadn't run it in the Pit until just last week after I thought I had tweaked it to where I wanted it. All was good except it showed my memory was perfoming about half of what it should have been.

I followed all the "Solutions" listed under Memory Perfomance Test to no avail. After spending alot of time replacing and swapping out ram, I finally came across several forum topics about the same issue.

Almost all were remedied by changing the Power Options from Energy Star (or what other power saving mode) to Always On or Home/Office. I thought i had already changed that, but I looked anyway and sure enough, it was set to Energy Star mode. I changed it to Always On and also under System Perfomance, I changed from Best Appearence to Best Performance and then checked the 2 or 3 boxes to make the screen still look somewhat normal.

Ran the test again, and low and behold my memory jumped up to over 100% and into the TOP 28%!

My suggestion is if an Administator could add these possible solutions to try along with the other solutions about checking BIOS, etc..., I believe it help tremendously!

So do you think the right person will read it, and actually make it happen?

and thanks for agreeing and responding.

Terry

Also... I'm gonna create a new post with a question on my 3D Video results...just how do I create a link to my test results? :huh:

So do you think the right person will read it, and actually make it happen?

and thanks for agreeing and responding.

Terry

Also... I'm gonna create a new post with a question on my 3D Video results...just how do I create a link to my test results? :huh:

oops I think I just figured it out! :clap: