score

sirsly

Hi im new to this site, thought i would join up everyone seems very helpfull, now with the scores and stuff i got a pit score of 8547, a score of 47342for cpu, 10941 memory, and a video score of 337 and 3d is 8936, just wanna know if this is good, because i spent a bit :)

Specs: Intel core2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.00ghz

8gig DDR2 Ram

2 x ATI IceQ4+ HD 4870(crossfire)

1.5TB HD

160GB velocaraptor HD

750 watt lian li psu

antec 900 case

24" monitor(lcd)

g15 keyboard and g5 mouse(logitech

http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/browse.asp

Edited by sirsly

Hi im new to this site, thought i would join up everyone seems very helpfull, now with the scores and stuff i got a pit score of 8547, a score of 47342for cpu, 10941 memory, and a video score of 337 and 3d is 8936, just wanna know if this is good, because i spent a bit :)

Specs: Intel core2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.00ghz

8gig DDR2 Ram

2 x ATI IceQ4+ HD 4870(crossfire)

1.5TB HD

160GB velocaraptor HD

750 watt lian li psu

antec 900 case

24" monitor(lcd)

g15 keyboard and g5 mouse(logitech

http://www.pcpitstop.com/betapit/browse.asp

Most everything looks in line except your memory score. It looks to be on the low side.

Also your pit test link isn't correct. There should be numbers at the end of the link.

:b33r: thats a very nice system and :wp:

if your not happy with it just give it to me... :lol:

:clap:

lol, everything is for sale at the right price:P........the ram score is low probably becasue im using kingston ram, my good cosair ram crap it.. so i will deal with it, it runs good enuff

• 3 weeks later...

Most everything looks in line except your memory score, it looks to be on the low side.

that would be caused by the kingston ram that is in it yes? its all just standard stuff in those slots

that would be caused by the kingston ram that is in it yes? its all just standard stuff in those slots

I get over 18,000 with Kingston ram. Your low ram might be because you should tune your ram timings for more performance in the bios.

• 2 months later...

I get over 18,000 with Kingston ram. Your low ram might be because you should tune your ram timings for more performance in the bios.

Hey i have now got corsair dominator ram the score i got for that is 18531, now u said u can get kingston over 18.. should my dominator score higher? if so can i git sum help with making better performance, i have 4gig dominator ram kit