Change Mode

cant find network connections

rapido

i have hp dv900 laptop amd 64x2 mobile technology and it has a little swith so i cant wireless connection but when i use to turn it on it supposed to turn blue but now it only orange that means its off dont know why it doenst turn blue i try evreything downloading new drivers and some other things and it doenst work...plz help meee

i have hp dv900 laptop amd 64x2 mobile technology and it has a little swith so i cant wireless connection but when i use to turn it on it supposed to turn blue but now it only orange that means its off dont know why it doenst turn blue i try evreything downloading new drivers and some other things and it doenst work...plz help meee

You allready have this thread running in the network forum.

Have you tried looking to see in there is a Fn key combination you also need to activate the wireless?

Go into networks setting and check you have the wireless connection enabled?

It's hard as hell to understand what you are saying, with absolutely no punctuation, but just in case I understand you:

Have you looked in the Device Manager to see if your wireless adapter is Enabled?

Look in Services also.

I have the same laptop,and mine has done this a time or two.Do as hulk said and if that don't work,go back into device manager and uninstall card and drivers and reboot and let windows reinstall.That is what i had to do.