My test Result

Your test results look good. Numbers are right where they should be or better. For some reason though, your running processes aren't all showing up.

It looks like you might have too many real-time malware protections running (Norton, SAS, Spyware Terminator).

Mark

Your test results look good. Numbers are right where they should be or better. For some reason though, your running processes aren't all showing up.

It looks like you might have too many real-time malware protections running (Norton, SAS, Spyware Terminator).

Mark

I second that, you should use only ONE real time program for AV, AS.... On the processes being shown mark, it's something about Vista. IG explained it to me a while back but I forget exactly why he said it shows like that.

In Vista, to show all of the running processes IE needs to be run as administrator when running OverDrive. That needs to be done from an .exe as it won't work from a short cut. Right click on the IE icon, and there will be an option to 'Run as administrator' if it is not a shortcut.