It doesn't sound good for our friend

Here is an E-mail from the Master Gardner's

Hello Deb

I am afraid that the news is not good. I spoke with a close friend of Freds who has been able to see him each day and he says that Fred is in God's hands now, there is not much the hospital can do for him. He isn't supposed to have visitors but some of our MG's have gotten in to see him. He stills knows people but isn't awake much anymore. It seems to be a combination of problems, heart, lungs etc.

I think you should ask those who know him to send good thoughts and prayers his way. I will let you know if I hear anything else.

Kim Willis

An e-mail/card service for his hospital has been posted at another forum:

http://www.lapeerregional.org/body.cfm?id=175

Edited by Chas47448

Bumped to keep OG on page one and in our hearts and prayers.

If you don't have time to read all the posts, the main one about theoldgardener's condition is #27 on page 3 of this thread.

Edited by flyfishingrules2

OG, I'm praying for you. I know all the prayers from these fine friends

helped me through my ordeal, and I pray they help you too.

Get well, soon.

:P

Thank you Rock for sending me this way...

Old Gardener, you hang in there... show them doctors that you are a fighter and nothings gonna take you away

My thoughts are with you, your family and friends..... :grouphug:

Good to see ya' posting around here again Cathie......! (spelling??) Wish you weren't such a stranger...

BTW, Fred, we're still praying for you!!

:geezer:

Edited by caintry_boy

My wife called the hospital today, and they told her OG had been discharged. Called his home but there was no answer. Hope this news means he is getting better.

Hope and Praying for the best.

My wife called the hospital today, and they told her OG had been discharged. Called his home but there was no answer. Hope this news means he is getting better.

Hope and Praying for the best.

cb crosses fingers and prays a little harder....

:geezer:

Discharged and home? Possibly in a recovery nursing facility associated with the hospital.

My prayers are still with him. :tup:

Maybe home with a family member?

Dear OG, my prayers for a speedy recovery and that you can come back to the Pit soon.

If there is anyway you can tell me, or any member here at the Pit of anything you need do not hesitate.

We will jump at any opportunity to help you. :grouphug:

Just come across this thread. I really hope OG is alright, he's like the furniture around here and it would be terribly sad if that changed.

All the best, OG. :)