Change Mode

A regular here and at some other forums, theoldgardener (aka og or tog) is MIA since around Feb. 7. Anybody know anything? Any help would be appreciated--his friends are very concerned.

Thanks, ffr2

:)

Tried PM or email?? :unsure:

:geezer:

This was posted from Chas's wife Deb at another forum.....

I ask all of you here to Pray for OG. He is in the critical care unit at the Lapeer Regional Hospital. He cannot receive calls, but you can send a card if you wish.

Fred W. Swords

Lapeer Regional Hospital

1375 N. Main Street

Lapeer, Michigan 48446

Room number 2205

The Master Gardeners have been asked to Pray for OG.

It looks like they were able to contact someone to find out about OG

doesn't sound to good but i wish him all the best and hope he makes a full recovery. :(

a few pit members(mentioning no names but they know who they are) seem to survive against big odds so maybe this is a lucky site for those with health problems and i hope the same holds true for OG. :clap::b33r:

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time Old Gardener.

I hope that you and your family can take comfort in our best wishes.

Kindest regards,

Tomster.

Looks like The Old Gardener has many well wishers and friends here at "The Pit". All of our prayers and well wishes, from all of us, will find their way to him and help him to get well. From reading all of the posts, it is obvious how many people he has touched in one way or another. We want him back!!!

I hope his family knows that we are thinking of them as well. We are all hoping for The Old Gardener to have a full and speedy recovery.