Change Mode

go to the 'My Controls' link at the top of the page, then you can edit your forum & topic subscriptions from the links on the left side

Sorry, not quite sure what to do, any help would be appreciated.

Char

Click on your "My Controls" at the top of the board next to view new posts, on the left there is a list of menu options, click on "Subscriptions - View Topic's" and you will see a list of all subscribed threads, you can either uncheck the ones you no longer want, or check the box at the top to check and remove all subscriptions, that will stop you being notified about those again, should you want to never get ANY notification again then this can be changed in the board settings in the same control panel, otherwise each reply you make will auto subscribe you to that topic's replies.

Click on your "My Controls" at the top of the board next to view new posts, on the left there is a list of menu options, click on "Subscriptions - View Topic's" and you will see a list of all subscribed threads, you can either uncheck the ones you no longer want, or check the box at the top to check and remove all subscriptions, that will stop you being notified about those again, should you want to never get ANY notification again then this can be changed in the board settings in the same control panel, otherwise each reply you make will auto subscribe you to that topic's replies.

Thank you for the reply! I have gone to my controls and did what you said, but there are no subscriptions listed. I received another 3 in my email this morning. As usual, I'm probably not understanding something.

Posted Image

It had been set like that, but I was still being notified of new subjects on this forum. I did reset it and will see if that works. This just started happening a few days ago after I was in "my controls". I might have done something else that could have triggered it. Who knows, I'm not to smart when it comes to computers.

Have you gone into the subscription setting options as I explained above ?

They are different to the pic above, that pic is supposed to stop the board mailing you, which should work, but it may not take into account things already being notified as they are still in your subscriptions (assuming you haven't done those as well).

using that pic above as a guide look at the yellow(ish) banner headings, 3rd one up is subscriptions, click view topics under that and on the right it will list ALL your subscribed topics, uncheck what you don't want and save\apply it, should you have done this and are still getting mails then try logging out of your account and log back in again, occasionally there can be a quirk of some boards that settings wont be finalised until after you log back in again.

Have you gone into the subscription setting options as I explained above ?

They are different to the pic above, that pic is supposed to stop the board mailing you, which should work, but it may not take into account things already being notified as they are still in your subscriptions (assuming you haven't done those as well).

using that pic above as a guide look at the yellow(ish) banner headings, 3rd one up is subscriptions, click view topics under that and on the right it will list ALL your subscribed topics, uncheck what you don't want and save\apply it, should you have done this and are still getting mails then try logging out of your account and log back in again, occasionally there can be a quirk of some boards that settings wont be finalised until after you log back in again.

This is what it says: There are no subscriptions to show, try selecting a less restrictive date range

Well hopefully radio has sorted it for you now, but just incase here is what I was explaining just on the off chance I wasn't clear enough, but as to date at the bottom there is usually a drop down box where you can select how far back to go, hopefully you wont need this now, but worst case it helps you to double check.

Posted Image

Edited by 8210GUY

Well hopefully radio has sorted it for you now, but just incase here is what I was explaining just on the off chance I wasn't clear enough, but as to date at the bottom there is usually a drop down box where you can select how far back to go, hopefully you wont need this now, but worst case it helps you to double check.

Posted Image

Thank you very much, sorry I wasn't able to figure things out. I appreciate the help you gave me... :)