Change Mode

Pc Swap forumn

hogan

Hey is there a general place in here were folks swap pc stuff. I'm just sitting here looking for a cheap sound card and tv input card and i'm thinking there's probably 20 folks here who have bought something and then upgraded with the parts sitting in a box.

Just a thought

Hey is there a general place in here were folks swap pc stuff. I'm just sitting here looking for a cheap sound card and tv input card and i'm thinking there's probably 20 folks here who have bought something and then upgraded with the parts sitting in a box.

Just a thought

Try here:

Buy/sell/ trade forum

Don't know how much use it gets!!

He needs 41 more posts to be able to use it though,

Welcome to Buy, Sell, or Trade. Please read the rules. Use of this forum means you have read and agree to abide by the rules.

1) PC Pitstop does not and will not guarantee the legitimacy of the buyer, seller, trader, or the items being offered. Any individual conducting Buy/Sell/Trades in this Buy/Sell/Trade forum accepts full responsibility for the legitimacy of their transactions.

2) PC Pitstop does not and will not take any responsibility for any transactions that take place between individuals.

3) You must post a price with any item you wish to sell. No auction style posts will be allowed. The posting of eBay links is prohibited. This forum is for members only and not for commercial enterprise.

4) All Buy/Sell/Trades will be limited to computer hardware only. No software Buy/Sell/Trades will be permitted at this time.

5) You must have the item for sale in your immediate possession.

6) Only the member wanting to buy, sell, or trade can start and/or edit a topic. All other communication is to be by Private Message (PM).

7) All topics will be closed after two weeks have elapsed. If the item is still for sale, post a new topic. If the item sells before two weeks, PM a moderator to close the topic.

8) Only members with at least 300 posts will be allowed access to this forum.

9) Any and all Buy/Sell/Trades or discussions of Buy/Sell/Trades will stay in the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. Any discussions conducted outside the Buy/Sell/Trade forum will be dealt with harshly. Do not attempt to seek public remedy for any Buy/Sell/Trade issues.

10) The use of Heatware accounts is optional, but highly recommended, for both buyers and sellers: Heatware Here

11) By participating in the Buy/Sell/Trade forums by either posting or using PM's you are agreeing to abide by these rules and stipulations. These rules may be modified without notice and will apply to any future postings/transactions, but not transactions that have already been completed.