Support and not accepting pm's

Seems a bit silly and stand offish to have ones pm's turned off particularly if you happen to be an Admin and part of customer support.

I have purchased

Driver Alert $ 29.99, Optimize $ 29.99, Disk M.D. $ 29.99, Erase $ 29.99

For a total of for a total of $ 119.96 of my very hard earned money, I would expect not to jump through hoops or have to contact someone that is not a part of customer support to get my issue resolved. I wont be spending any more of my hard earned money at the pit store.

Bear

The really sad thing Bruce is the fact I had to spend money on something i had already spent a small fortune on in the first place just to be able to use it.

Going to be doing a lot of thinking on switching my laptop to Suse, and I know this will be the last time i set up

a dual boot on any machine I own.

Bear

Seems a bit silly and stand offish to have ones pm's turned off particularly if you happen to be an Admin and part of customer support.

I've never known any Mod or Admin to turn off their PM's, so there must be more to this equation.

I'm sure that you will recieve the needed response that you are after.

I wish that all of these problems could be resolved immediately, but obviously, they can't.

Hang in there, Bear.

:)Y

pitfall at the pitstop, i find that comical, lol

it is ashame that you can not contact customer support, i thought that there was a phone number now though....

also wonder how long this post will be here before it disapears to the admin section....

I've never known any Mod or Admin to turn off their PM's, so there must be more to this equation.

I'm sure that you will recieve the needed response that you are after.

I wish that all of these problems could be resolved immediately, but obviously, they can't.

Hang in there, Bear.

smile.gifY

Better go Check With IntelGuy who seems to be the one answering the support questions, he has had his pm's off for at least

several months that I know of back when I tried to get into the closed forum. Still waiting on a response for that one.

As I stated in my response to your pm, I find it a bit strange that a bit of software comming from the pit can not

tell the difference between a system that has been formatted and one that is new and totaly different. In a round about way I feel

as though I have been called a thief

pitfall at the pitstop, i find that comical, lol

it is ashame that you can not contact customer support, i thought that there was a phone number now though....also wonder how long this post will be here before it disapears to the admin section....

Silly me for thinking that I could do this on line, but your probably right. I give this thread about two more hours, then of course there is always starting a new topic worded differently should this one vanish, wich seems to have been a pretty common practice if someone sees something they don't like.

A note here I made my post at 11:30 there was a response in the same forum on another post at 2:30. Gotta wonder about that.

Guess being a thief I don't rate a timely response.

Bear

I have purchased

Driver Alert $ 29.99, Optimize $ 29.99, Disk M.D. $ 29.99, Erase $ 29.99

For a total of for a total of $ 119.96 of my very hard earned money, I would expect not to jump through hoops or have to contact someone that is not a part of customer support to get my issue resolved. I wont be spending any more of my hard earned money at the pit store.

Bear

I do not have my PM's turned off.

I have you blocked.

The Customer Support structure is accessed through the Customer Support page, not by sending a PM to a member of the forum staff.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

Your license key issue has been resolved.

I do not have my PM's turned off.

I have you blocked.

The Customer Support structure is accessed through the Customer Support page, not by sending a PM to a member of the forum staff.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

Your license key issue has been resolved.

So am I to understand that my calling customer support would have resolved the issue? if that is so then why do you bother to answer questions in the forum, what is the point of having a phone support then?

Have me blocked and yet not one word from you that you had me blocked or why, not that I really care

nor would I ever expect that would say anything.

If the board settings allowed the blocking of staff I would have done so months ago, as for why I have never really care much for you but that is just my opinion.

I do feel ever so special though, that you took the time to block me I do thank you for that.

Bear

I never dreamed you would. :wub: Just a typical reaction when posts get edited or disappear here. BTW, I probably would have sent a PM too, since I see where he tells others to check their PMs in the support threads. ;)

Ok, Bear got his software trouble resolved and we all know the proper proceedures to follow to find Tech support for the PC Pitstop paid products:

from Dave: http://forums.pcpitstop.com/index.php?showtopic=64129

from I_G: http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

I'll close this one since it has been resolved.

Bear, if you need the thread re-opened, send me a PM and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.

:)Y