Sign in to follow this  
volt

Canadian Goverment

Tell Ya What......LOL!!.....If it's not being used for Medicinal Purposes....

Tell me why you *Need* to use it.....??

:) Pale

And why do you *need* to lift weights?

No one needs drugs or alcohol. But studies have actually found that moderate use of both are benefitial to ones health and well being.

Not everyone gets high on life alone Pale. Some people need other means to unwind. And they ain't going around killing people, burning down buildings or snorting cocaine as a result of it. ;)

I thought that the movie "Reefer Madness" was produced in the 1930, not the 21st century. :blink:

Reefer Madness.....LOL!!......Great Ole Tune..

WAG3419.JPG

If you need drugs.....Do Drugs.....;)

I need to lift my weights...Agreed ;)

Edited by Palerider

But studies have actually found that moderate use of both are benefitial to ones health and well being.

My dads doctor told him that it would be good for him to drink a glass of wine, or a beer everday or ever second day( can't remember). He has MS, so it has something to do with one of the problems he has because of the MS.

But studies have actually found that moderate use of both are benefitial to ones health and well being.

My dads doctor told him that it would be good for him to drink a glass of wine, or a beer everday or ever second day( can't remember). He has MS, so it has something to do with one of the problems he has because of the MS.
Yep......I know many who have a glass of something....For health..

Guest Deuces Wild

Yes.....There's all kinds of studies to support that possibility...

Although, I don't believe all Tokers will run to the powder or rock...I do believe...Many Do..

CASA's analysis reveals:

<snip>

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/record/archives...ord2010.24.html

Actually for every study you find I can find at least one disputing it, with many studies touting the medical benefits of the drug. ;)

Yes.....There's all kinds of studies to support that possibility...

Although, I don't believe all Tokers will run to the powder or rock...I do believe...Many Do..

CASA's analysis reveals:

<snip>

http://www.columbia.edu/cu/record/archives...ord2010.24.html

Actually for every study you find I can find at least one disputing it, with many studies touting the medical benefits of the drug. ;)
No Doubt.....Maybe even more...LOL!!

It's a personal situation...I agree ;)

Edited by Palerider

Thanks prophet1981,

Yes it is a horrible disease. Even though my dad is now in a wheelchair because of it, he is doing great. Still lives on his own too.

And if smoking pot reduced his pain.....I'd even grow it for him.... actually the doctor did mention pot to him one time..... It was at the MS clinic in Vancouver..... But he said no thankyou....

I know what you mean No Mercy, my aunt got MS a year before she died, it's like it just slammed down on her and fast. I would of done anything to help her, i just hope they find a way to "fix" this disease.

Thanks prophet1981,

Yes it is a horrible disease. Even though my dad is now in a wheelchair because of it, he is doing great. Still lives on his own too.

And if smoking pot reduced his pain.....I'd even grow it for him.... actually the doctor did mention pot to him one time..... It was at the MS clinic in Vancouver..... But he said no thankyou....

:blank: Mercy, I hope he has the intermittent one, but regardless, in a few years, you may want to run the pot thing past him again. It also helps with vision loss too.

:tdn: M.S. sucks.

As for using pot for medical reasons, I think that if anyone including pale, was to suffer from M.S. or cancer, they would be considering puffing. One must truly experience pain (true pain) before they base any decision. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I think that if anyone including pale, was to suffer from M.S. or cancer, they would be considering puffing.

Yes....That's quite possible...If my life was in a state of pain and suffering and the drug could subside these conditions...I might opt for the drug....

Or Morpheine,Or Codeine or any other....Mind Altering Prescription i needed to make ends meet..

;) Pale

MS is a really scarey..... This one lady that my dad knows, lost her site for 2 weeks.......then it came back. To me it is one of the scariest, cause you can be kinda fine one day, then have an attack the next day, then be fine the following day. With MS you never really know from one day to the next what shape you are gonna be in.

I wouldn't think anything less of him if he decided to smoke some pot to relieve some of the pain. And that depression is a big thing too. And the pills that you take for depression sure aren't that great. They are WAY more addicting than pot IMO.

One toke over the line sweet Jesus

A favourite white gospel tune of mine....

As for the deluded notion that marihuana is a gateway drug: It's true but with a host of caveats, the first of which is that kids would be automatically exposed to the criminal behaviour of hard-drug users as an expense of their experimentation should pot and hash be removed as a criminal offence.

I

Or Morpheine,Or Codeine or any other

Don't know how those effect all people...... But when i had to take Demeral, I was totaly out of it ( spaced out) I don't remember much when I was on it. Tyonal with codiene does the same thing to me, but not as bad....Just puts me to sleep........At least with pot u are not THAT out of it.

In my dads case, if he had to start living on Morpheine Or Codeine to help the pain, I have to wonder if he would even be able to hold a conversation or do his everday things. Where with pot, he would just be "happy" and "somewhat painfree"........

A favourite white gospel tune of mine....

As for the deluded notion that marihuana is a gateway drug: It's true but with a host of caveats, the first of which is that kids would never be exposed to the criminal behaviour of hard-drug users as an expense of their experimentation should pot and hash be removed as a criminal offence.

I

Of course not everyone who smokes weed will make the plunge to powder or rock....As I said in an earlier post..It's based on an individuals emotional status on whether or not the need for speed (Or others) is being suppressed by the effects of a joint in hand and mind..LOL!!

It's not hard to see that many who smoke.....Further the desire to forget about all the terrible things this life can offer,(Oh the kids are drivin me nuts,Oh the world is out to get me,Oh I had such a rough day at the office,Oh the road of turmoil i had to endure today,Oh i just need to escape reality for just a bit so I can refocus!!....LOL!!..Yada Yada..And So On and So On)..By moving on to the next stage of.... Take Me Away!!

Stoners need to get Stoned....One way or the other.

http://www.drugs-plaza.com/media/movies/kidstoned.mpeg

Generation to Generation...LOL!! :woot: Pale

Edited by Palerider

From the ends of time:

1) Some dope up. Most don't

2) Powerful elites create false gods with the specific design of destroying what is believed in and then offer themselves as replacements as a means of maintaining order.

I

From the ends of time:

1) Some dope up. Most don't

I

Yep......I agree....Many Do..Most Don't.

When they figure out, what the concerns are for the need...The many usually don't either...It takes some longer than others and some never get it figured out...

For those that do Need Help in breaking the cycle....There are limitless, countless avenues in which help is readily available..

Funny thing about a Heart...I've found over the years through many "Hands On" encounters in this issue of dependancy....The Door Opens From The Inside.........;)

As far as the Medical Viewpoint...It's like every other aspect of Drug Use....There is always a Need if it's being Used......Or in some cases.......Abused ....;) Pale

Edited by Palerider

Guest Deuces Wild

Terrible news.

How is your dad doing? How is your family coping?

Bosh,

There is no answer...

Just a bunch of more-or-less satisfactory reponses....

I

PS I think that's a good thing.

Bosh,

There is no answer....

LOL!!..... Well that's One Way Of Looking At It...

There's always an answer to dependancy...Sometimes we just won't listen to the Answers...There's got to be an Easier Way... (There usually is) ..LOL!!

Cheers Bud ;) Pale

Edited by Palerider