Sign in to follow this  
volt

Canadian Goverment

Guest Donna

Some of the best pot grown is from Maple Ridge B.C

Well, I've said my piece...nothing I say will change your minds, even if God himself came down and told you it was bad it wouldn't do a thing, so I'm going to quit trying...

Guest fragged one

Well, I've said my piece...nothing I say will change your minds, even if God himself came down and told you it was bad it wouldn't do a thing, so I'm going to quit trying...

i know it's 'bad'. i just feel that bad is good, sometimes. ;)

but that's not even the point. me doing something that you consider bad does not harm you, but only me. so let me make my own decision. ;)

Guest Donna

All you need to do Jander is concentrate on getting your studmuffin picture up. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Well there are some strong oppinions here, but lets be honest here for just one second. If you could relieve someones pain for just one hour by allowing them to spark a bud, you would. This post started on a medical practice not legallization, that was just a brief comment I made back on page one.

We canadians have been pretty tolerant towards pot, we even have a community on one of our Islands called Hemp BC. Being illegal has not detered it's use and allowing it for medical reasons won't change anything except relieve some poor suffering sole's misery for a short time.

Cheers! :drtux:

Edited by Xtreme_Computing

Being illegal has not detered it's use and allowing it for medical reasons won't change anything except relieve some poor suffering sole's misery for a short time.

Cheers! :drtux:

You mean it helps feet too? I'll have to try it :mrgreen::rolleyes:

Not only that Xtreme_Computing ....... but what about ...ummmm.... ......The day of the year that people get together and smoke up for however long and the cops just leave them alone. They do that every year here at one of the parks I think.

"444" has something to do with it if I remember correctly.......

Not only that Xtreme_Computing ....... but what about ...ummmm.... ......The day of the year that people get together and smoke up for however long and the cops just leave them alone. They do that every year here at one of the parks I think.

444 BC......I'm not sure of it's relivence in this aspect....Just a supposition...

This is because the *Jews had a special *feast (big party) in 444 B.C. They called it ‘the *feast of tree houses’. This was because they made little houses with branches from trees. They lived in them for a few days in October. This *feast happened every year.

One way to translate the middle of the verse is, ‘with branches in your hands, go with the people at the *feast’.

Edited by Palerider

Guest fragged one

they do that here in austin on two occasions.... the annual bob marley festival, and eeyore's birthday.

they do that here in austin on two occasions.... the annual bob marley festival, and eeyore's birthday.
:mrsgreen:

Palerider,

I'm not sure what the 444 represents..... Your theory could be correct....I dunno

Yep....I'm pretty sure it has to do with that Date..&..The twigs in your hands..&.Going to feast..

LOL!! :woot: Pale

Edited by Palerider

Anyone planning a vacation?? ;) sounds like an interesting spot!! :mrgreen: v

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/drg17.htm

Things got very mellow in the evenings, however, when the delegates

assembled in the main hall for comparison tastings of new hybrid strains,

ultimately casting their votes for the world's best marijuana. Seeds of

the winning cultivators would be smuggled home with the gardeners, to be

planted as part of n ext season's crop. I had come to Amsterdam to meet

some of these gardeners and learn how, in little more than a decade,

marijuana growing in America had evolved from a hobby of aging hippies

into a burgeoning high-tech industry with earnings that are estimated at

$32 billion a year.

That makes it easily the nation's biggest cash crop. Unlike corn ($14

billion) or soybeans ($11 billion), however, modern marijuana farming

depends less on soil and sunlight than technology, allowing it to thrive

not only in the fields of the farm belt but in downtown apartments and

lofts, in suburban basements and attics, even in closets.

"Pff, this is some good s*** man. Where'd it come from?"

"I vote for whatever this good stuff is. Pff..."

Well, I've said my piece...nothing I say will change your minds, even if God himself came down

Weed is Gods way of saying HIGH. (Sorry Jander, I just couldn't resist.)

Weed is good for medical purposes. Weed is also a mind altering substance like alcohol. Weed can be abused like alcohol. I guess I am a pro weed person.

Edited by Canadian Bit

the problem is that people have such a narrow view of what drugs are. Innumerable things affect neurochemistry and mental states; not only conventially defined drugs. And many can "cause" stupidity or diminish potential and/or health.

Lots of politicians both democrat and republican in both houses have tried to get legislation passed to at least decriminalize pot,,but are always being stepped on real hard by a few nazi types. ;) v

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/

I doubt that what would be produced here could rival South America...

As if there was any doubt that you don't smoke pot and don't really know what you're talking about in converations about it... That statement proves it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

If by "here" you mean in the US, is California "here"? How about Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, or Washington? If you smoked pot, you would know that there is no pot grown in South America that comes anywhere close to anything grown in any of these states. Back in the 1970's Colombian pot was the best you could get in the US. But today it's like Kansas ditch weed in comparison. :lol:

Now I have to ask again... Why is it that every time someone posts something about "Medicinal Marijuana", the word "Medicinal" seems to get shuffled aside, and all anyone can talk about is getting stoned, rather pot should be legal, etc. The topic is not "Recreational Pot Use" or "Pot Abuse". Can't we have just one thread where the topic is "Medicinal Marijuana", and we actually discuss the use of pot as a medicine? Without getting into a debate about recreational use?

The drug -- grown in a special federal facility in a mine shaft in central Canada -- will be given to patients by their doctors. Officials recommend that patients do not smoke pot but rather put it in food, drinks or use other methods.

What a dwee joke. Canadians have been possessing and smoking pot with smaller and smaller penalties ever since the rise of BC Bud proved the imported War on Drugs is obviously untenable, downright aggravating and frankly belligerent, as it always has been.

Nobody in Canada who wants to smoke or is used to smoking pot is going to buy government-grown unless they've got a point to make.

God save St. Gerald LeDain,

I

War on Drugs

And you know what the problem with the "War on Drugs" is, don't you? The Weapons of Mass Braincell Destruction have not been found. The intel was bogus. :mrgreen:

And you know what the problem with the "War on Drugs" is, don't you? The Weapons of Mass Braincell Destruction have not been found.

Sadly, I must strike au contraire:

Those weapons have been but have not been found again. Therein lies the foundation of power. Thank you and me and the rest of us for being a continual bunch of dummies....

I