Sign in to follow this  
volt

Canadian Goverment

Guest Donna

, I still speak up for it. And I am not, nor have I ever been a "punk". By the way, I ain't stoopid, neither... :mrgreen:

Same here Ax,

I have 3 healthy smart children, own a house, 2 vehicles, ATV, etc.......... I earn 50K+ a year, Thats doesn't include my spouses income, thats just mine.

Smoking pot does not mean stupid, does not mean punk.

Look at my pic, Do I look stupid? Do I look like a punk?

Pale, I think you would be surprised at how many people you are around who are in great mood because they are stoned and you just dont know it.

Yup.......there are judges, cops, teachers, etc. that all smoke it. All "respectable" people............

I used to be shocked at just who and what types of people smoke it cause I always thought it was just young punks etc. that smoked it, but boy was I wrong.....Now nothing suprises me.

Guest fragged one

from a purely physical point of view, jander, you are correct. there is more to the body then your body. :)

Yup.......there are judges, cops, teachers, etc. that all smoke it. All "respectable" people............

I'll agree with that....Respectable is in Social standing???.....I'm taking it, by your meaning...

To me....They are merely another group of individuals that cry....*Life is soo hard!!!.....Where's my fixings...Stash*..LOL!!

It's a willpower situation....Many have it.....Many Don't....

Oh Well!!....LOL!! ;) Pale

Edited by Palerider

, I still speak up for it. And I am not, nor have I ever been a "punk". By the way, I ain't stoopid, neither...  :mrgreen:

Same here Ax,

I have 3 healthy smart children, own a house, 2 vehicles, ATV, etc.......... I earn 50K+ a year, Thats doesn't include my spouses income, thats just mine.

Smoking pot does not mean stupid, does not mean punk.

Look at my pic, Do I look stupid? Do I look like a punk?

You look high...Just kidding :P

Looks are rather decieving, as I recall from an earlier discussion on wearing nice clothes and looking presentable or not.

I'll agree with that....Respectable is in Social standing???.....I'm taking it, by your meaning...

To me....They are merely another group of individuals that cry....*Life is soo hard!!!.....Where's my fixings...Stash*..LOL!!

It's a willpower situation....Many have it.....Many Don't....

Oh Well!!....LOL!! ;) Pale

:tup:

If it became legal , and then taxed like tobacco is, in the UK ,all the fiscal problems in the western governments would be ended in a stroke... Edited by Tankus

Guest fragged one

If it became legal , and then taxed like tobacco is, in the UK ,all the fiscal problems in the western governments would be ended in a stroke...

:beer: :tup:

all the fiscal problems in the western governments would be ended in a stroke...

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

We'd all keel over and be vegetables :mrgreen:

I am suprised governments never jumped on it a long time ago.

My history s a bit shaky ,but the UK have already had a pop at that with the opium trade wars with China ,when we had an empire.......

Things got shoved under the carpet.......

We'd all keel over and be vegetables

Country's full of veggies anyway , how due you think that Blair got re elected ?

Edited by Tankus

I don't think it would solve our financial problems...the funds would still go to the drug lords and cartels.

Guest fragged one

I don't think it would solve our financial problems...the funds would still go to the drug lords and cartels.

if it was decriminalized, then it would be grown domestically. imagine the boost to the agriculture industry. ;)

If its legal and taxed they would be squeezed out.....

Then the political criminals would be in charge....!

"Vote for me....you Know its the crack"

Edited by Tankus

If it became legal , and then taxed like tobacco is, in the UK  ,all the fiscal problems in the western governments would be ended in a stroke...

Actually.....You could say that about many illegal drugs....

FINAL

Testimony* of

LARRY D. THOMPSON

Deputy Attorney General

Before the United States

Sentencing CommissionMarch 19, 2002

Unfortunately, drug abuse continues to plague this country at unacceptably high levels. According to estimates generated by the National Household Survey on Drug Abuse, 2.8 million Americans are dependent on illegal drugs, and an additional 1.5 million are non-dependent abusers. In 2000, Americans spent $62.9 billion dollars on drugs. Of that, $36.1 billion was spent on cocaine alone....

http://www.usdoj.gov/dag/speech/2002/03190...yussentcomm.htm

Edited by Palerider

if it was decriminalized, then it would be grown domestically. imagine the boost to the agriculture industry. ;)

I doubt that what would be produced here could rival South America...

Gee, that would mean that we could give that away to more non-working people...darn, why don't we do that...

Guest fragged one

I doubt that what would be produced here could rival South America...

my buddy's hydroponics say you're wrong. ;)

seriously, though, almost zero marijuana comes from south america. it's usually from mexico or canada, the best from the latter. ;)

Palerider link

We appreciate the chance to share our views with the Commission. We think the Commission should be guided by the words of President Bush: "We must reduce drug use for one great moral reason: Over time, drugs rob men, women, and children of their dignity and of their character. Illegal drugs are the enemies of ambition and hope. When we fight against drugs, we fight for the souls of our fellow Americans."

Replace "drugs" with "alcohol" ...what is the difference

Edited by Tankus

I personally don't see mariwana(SP) any more of a drug that booze or cigaretts. I do not put it in the same class as LSD or cocain or crack.

Guest fragged one

department of justice is the last place i'd look for advice on drugs, at least under ashcroft's watch. ;)

I personally don't see mariwana(SP) any more of a drug that booze or cigaretts. I do not put it in the same class as LSD or cocain or crack.
And personally....You have that right...:)

Until the lawmakers see it that way.It's an illegal drug...

Understood and Inditeable....That may change though..LOL!! ;)

Palerider link

Replace "drugs" with "alcohol"  ...what is the difference

None.....They're both a mind altering crutch...;)

But...Right now...One is illegal....;)

Edited by Palerider