Sign in to follow this  
volt

Canadian Goverment

lol!! this should send the republicans in the US over the edge!! :P;):lol: v

The drug -- grown in a special federal facility in a mine shaft in central Canada -- will be given to patients by their doctors. Officials recommend that patients do not smoke pot but rather put it in food, drinks or use other methods.

"Although this interim policy can be amended or suspended at any time, it is anticipated that it will remain in effect until...(Ottawa's) roles and responsibilities with respect to a supply of marijuana for medical purposes have been clarified by the courts," the health ministry said in a statement.

http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=...storyID=3062745

Volt, they are just laying the ground work for our Olympics Party in 2010. By then, it will all be legal. :lol:

We canadians are crazy aren't we, but we keep things interesting. :mrgreen:

Volt, they are just laying the ground work for our Olympics Party in 2010. By then, it will all be legal. :lol:

We canadians are crazy aren't we, but we keep things interesting. :mrgreen:

God bless Canada,,I love um up there!! still not to keen on their medical plans tho :P:mrgreen: v

This reminds me of the time when Bill Clinton announced that when he was 14 he tried some of that wicked oregano :mrwinky:

I think puffin' on a nice big bud would do most Republicans a lot of good. It might expand their horizons a bit. :lol:

yeah they might realize that they ain't democrats!!! damn democrats.

Well, yeah. Quite a few Democrats could benefit from a few tokes too. They might remember they are Democrats, and stop acting like Republicans. :lol:

Ax Slinger Posted on Jul 10 2003, 12:37 AM

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think puffin' on a nice big bud would do most Republicans a lot of good. It might expand their horizons a bit.  

but someone has to open the shutters first and nobody can find the key...

.................. :lol::lol::lol: ................

Barney Frank or Barney Fife? :lol:

It don't matter to me, because one, I don't live in Massachusetts, and two, I ain't neither, so I love to make jokes about both Democrats and Republicans.

Like I always say, I am "Conservatively Liberal and Liberally Conservative". :mrgreen:

Like I always say, I am "Conservatively Liberal and Liberally Conservative". :mrgreen:

Well then, that means your Canadian and don't know it Ax. :mrgreen:

I've always thought that once a government could figure out how to regulate and tax something...that's when it would become legal.

drugs

prostitution

Give the government enough time, and they'll figure out how it can benefit them. ;)

Legalising seems to have some good arguments for....

in line with the American state of Nevada, Austria, Turkey, Greece and Switzerland, I think we should pursue parameters within which prostitution could be legalised and licensed.

prostitution

If Cannabis were legal it would immediately replace 10% to 20% of all pharmaceutical prescription medicines (based on research up until 1976) And probably 40%-50% of all medicines, including patent medicines, could contain some extract from the cannabis plant. -Dr Raphael Mechoulam.(discovered THC in 1964)

Marijuana

Oh yes Fireball....they both have some excellent points for legalizing to be made. I wasn't saying I agree or disagree with it, I was simply saying given enough time, the government will figure out how these "illegal" enterprises can benefit them, and that's when the arguments for legalization will really begin.

It's the old "what's in it for me?" syndrome.

:lol: I agree with you ladee, but I also think the benefits to both being legalised are real for all parties concerned. ;)

Oh yes, I agree there are benefits on both sides of the coin for all parties involved. ;)

Guest fragged one

I think puffin' on a nice big bud would do most Republicans a lot of good. It might expand their horizons a bit. :lol:

+5

:mrgreen:

Guest fragged one

you can if it is available through state run outlets. ;)

they shouldn't be state run, but rather state liscensed. ;)

much like alcohol, cigarettes, gambling, prostitution, etc... ;)