BREAKING NEWS

In 2009 the government will start

deporting all of the weird old people. :surrender:

I started crying when I thought of you. :rolleyes:

Run, my friend, RUN !!!!

Well....what can I say....

someone sent it to me! :unsure:

I'm not going alone. :P

Sorry Bluesman but Arizona has a big share of dangerous critters and gets way too hot in the summer :geezer: Think Hawaii is more to my liking but doubt they would take all of us old folks :rofl2: All the places with lovely weather and no dangerous critters seem to be full up :sparkle: With my luck they would send me to the South Pole :thud:

Sorry Bluesman but Arizona has a big share of dangerous critters and gets way too hot in the summer :geezer: Think Hawaii is more to my liking but doubt they would take all of us old folks :rofl2: All the places with lovely weather and no dangerous critters seem to be full up :sparkle: With my luck they would send me to the South Pole :thud:

:P well mouse, me ol' gal, pop in as you pass. Ya never know you and Tobias might hit it off!

Franglais please keep Tobias afterall he's the love of my life :geezer: Wish I could drop by for a visit just long enough for the critters to not know I was there since you do live in one of the beautiful places in the world :sparkle:

B) Tobias says he will be here forever and so will I. Critters an' all. So much space and so few people. . . heaven!. . :smile: