Change Mode

What Is The Best Mp3 Search Tool?

Guest pcpitfem76

Guest pcpitfem76

I have Morpheus 2.0 and I can not seem to find any songs unless they are for the most part recent. Does anyone know what the best MP3 search tool is? If so, could you let me know what it is. The previous version of Morpheus was a great deal quicker than this one. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

:blink: You can get a virus from Mp3's?

Iv'e been using Kazzalite for quite awhile now, I have never gotten a virus. I guess it all depends on what your downloading.

Plus whether your using Kazzalite, winmx or anyother file sharing program, If you don't scan what you have downloaded for viri before you open it, well your just asking for trouble. :blink:

:blink: You can get a virus from Mp3's?

Iv'e been using Kazzalite for quite awhile now, I have never gotten a virus. I guess it all depends on what your downloading.

Plus whether your using Kazzalite, winmx or anyother file sharing program, If you don't scan what you have downloaded for viri before you open it, well your just asking for trouble. :blink:

i think MP3's are pretty safe Donna, but .exe's or any other then its a case of batten down the hatches and scan b4 running. Also i use a seperate partition on a seperate drive to store my downloads folders as its just safer that way and keeps things away from the sometimes shaky windows :)

Keith

Personally I think any form of kazza sucks I used kazza kazza lite and kazza gold had many virus issues I found this here

Winmx seems to work rather well and I have been able to find everything I have looked for and so far no virus issues

You can get a virus just as easily from WinMX as you can from KazaaLite...thats why everyone should have an antivirus utility with updated virus defintions. Also Kazaa has its own built in virus scan....not sure how well it works but after using KazaaLite for a long time i never had any problems...........and search results/downloads are much better than WinMx

count me as a vote for win mx, higher quality mp3's. If quality doesn't matter to you then I would use kazaalite k++, a cracked version of kazaa lite but definately use win mx for its ability to d/l high quality mp3's if quality does matter.

I have been using KazzaLite since AudioGalaxy started limiting downloads due to copyright fears. Before that I was a Napster fan before the Nap hit the fan! :woot:

I havn't had any problems with viruses with any three of them, I do scan each download but Norton has never found anything.

Just my opinion.

Win MX is only for people who search for Freddie Fender and Bee Gee songs , as those are the only ones that will be easy to get, and WinMX users must have days on there hands to search though and find a available download that isnt in a 60 person waiting list.

If you got a virus from any P2P, well that can happen, and its your own fault..one for not checking the file name and size of the download before starting the download and if you actually got infected with the virus, then its your fault for not keeping a updated antivirus . If your searching for the latest "Little G and the Snot Bubbles" song and the file name is Hanky.mp3.vbs and the size is 20k ,then opps, no brainer, skip that one :rolleyes:

If you want to actually search for anything and have anywhere of a chance to get a download started Kazaa Lite is the only way to go.

Win MX would be ok if they didnt have that waiting list garbage.

hi,used morpheus many moons ago cra**y {not crafty} search engine and very slow,win mx,bo you want to download anything from this decade {and in it} now use kazaa lite, plenty of results, and always get a download,only thing remember to run spybot to remove the 30 or so bits of spyware you will find after installing it.

If you really want a laugh install morpheus then run spybot oops :woot: