Change Mode

moniter dont come on

francovido

i need some help i got a desktop mother bord nvidia nforce4 SLI that my freind build 2 years ago today i decided to change the case on it. well i dont no much about computer. well i changed everything over and i turnd on th computer everything worked withe the exception of the moniter that dont come on. on the graphic card the fan works and its not the moniter can i get some Advise THANKS

Memory sticks, pci addon cards (like ethernet, modem) can cause this.

Try removing any addon cards first.

Then try different memory stick , not all memory is compatable with all video cards / MB

Last: could be bad video card

Thats the big one. The beeps can tell us a lot. Is it the normal beep or do you get anything different? Does it not beep at all? Are all the fans spinning in the computer?

i took out the hdd out today and turned on the computer but no lock i diny hear no beeps its sound like it was runing normal all the fans are working. on the key board when i plug it in the lights go on and then they gout rightaway the mouse dont even come on. i only got the hhd video card and cpu pluged in and one stick of mamorie. i dont now wat els to do. ist pasabull that the hhd went bad, the video card or mabie the power supply. please help thanks

If you don't get any beeps, that would mean the motherboard is not powering up. Pull and replace the battery on the board. Also, pull the board and try to boot it outside the case to eliminate shorting out as the cause. After that you are down to replacing the board.

well i just finished replacing the battery and no lock

even though its an older board is it still under warranty. if its not and your board is dead give us a budget and list your hardware.

should i buy the same mother board or should i get a diffrent one. i use it for games and fotos and video

mother board is; nvidia nforce4 SLI

HARD DRIVE: WESTERN DIGITAL 80.0 GB

VIDIEO CARD: XFG GEFORCE

MEMOREAY: 2 x 500