Change Mode

Georgia's 'New Ride'

Jacee

I spoil my cats as well. I let them sleep on my bed, and I feed them for free. That's where it ends. If they get out of line, they get a firm, swift, kick in the butt.

mmmmmmmmmwonder how they would pay :P

how would they get out of line :blink: joking

how did Georgia get name if you dont mind me asking

Edited by mme

mmmmmmmmmwonder how they would pay :P

how would they get out of line :blink: joking

how did Georgia get name if you dont mind me asking

The same way dogs pay for their ride. By playing, being cute, and making a behind out of themselves. But, my cats just lay around. Of course, their warm fuzziness makes it a lot easier to sleep at night, so I suppose they earn their pay.

Regarding the name Georgia, I think it's because Jacee lives out in the boonies, and she's jealous of the peaches that don't grow in her state because the weather is not ideal. It's her way of coping with the loss of delicious peaches, by naming a lowly dog after the great state.

Edited by brandon

They're supposed to hunt. The least they could do was to bring home a bird or a rat every so often. :lol:

rats eh now that depends if its wild in the bush thats not bad for eating

rats in the wild are different species from sewer rats

but from towns cities well i would not let my dog eat those rats sewer ones

The same way dogs pay for their ride. By playing, being cute, and making a behind out of themselves. But, my cats just lay around. Of course, their warm fuzziness makes it a lot easier to sleep at night, so I suppose they earn their pay.

Pets have away of showing how cute they can be

Im not dissin you ...but cats can be ungrateful pets

My daughters cat was fed very good

but it still jumped on table and lick the butter............

Edited by mme

No bones, no candles, no cake. :( You might think I'm kidding, but my folks don't celebrate birthdays, you guys are my social life, and I am not going to light candles on a cake I had to buy for myself (which I did not do). So really, Georgia had a better party than I did. :)

My cats very politely killed a mouse that had sneaked into the house then left it for me to pick up :rofl2: They made sure I couldn't miss the body put it right in front of the office door :laughing:

See? They were providing for their family. :wub: Baby moles, mice, and the occasional bird show up every so often on the doorstep. :mrgreen: