Change Mode

Do You Hold A Grudge.?

Are you the type of person that holds on to grudges forever....Spiteful..??

Or do you get on with everyday life and *Don't Sweat The Small Stuff* ??

Me personally.....I never get angry enough to hold a grudge..I never sweat the small stuff..

One of my favorite sayings....*Give Em All The Rope They Need..There's Gonna Be A Hangin*.. LOL!!

How bout you....Hold a grudge..??

Pale :)

Edited by Palerider

I'm very much the same way..."give 'em enough rope and they'll hang themselves" or "what goes around comes around" or "you reap what you sow"

I don't let stuff worry me much. Besides, why waste my time and energy holding a grudge against a person anyway? Usually more often than not, you're the only one who's hurt by the grudge.

I hear ya....Ladee,about the losses.....The internet is full of Grudges.....LOL!!

I see folks take it to an extreme I have never witnessed in real life situations.It almost becomes a challenge situation as to who will be the first to fold.....So to speak..I see it on forums and chats all over.Yet if the same folks were in a real life issue, there probably would'nt be a touch of animosity between them or neither would have the boldness to approach the issue..

Very strange place this internet at times...A whole world of wisdom, if your willing to watch as well as see..;) Pale

Edited by Palerider

oh yes....I think mainly the deal with the internet is the fact that you don't actually have to face the person you're dealing with. In fact, in most cases, you'll probably never come in direct contact with that person.

It's real easy to talk big when you have no fear of physical retaliation. (or any kind of retaliation really, save the written word)

Never burn a bridge you may have to cross again. :mrwinky:

I'll agree with that to a point....Sometimes we have no need to cross that bridge again though....It's never healthy to hold a grudge or discontent.....

It sometimes is a great release to cut the ties though..If your dealing with someone that is unreasonable in character...Often cutting the tie is the best medicine..

:)

Guest Donna

I try not to hold a grudge, but if you try and screw me over too many times I may be a bit vindictive.

Jazzy,

Is naff me off and screw me over the same thing? :mrgreen:

Edited by Donna

Jazzy,

Is naff me off and screw me over the same thing? :mrgreen:

Think so Donna. The only other words I can think of I'm not allowed to use here. :lol:
I'm thinkin the words PO'd come to mind here.... ;)

Only thing holding a grudge does is let the other person win...as in knowing they got under your skin. Never give em the pleasure. :shifty:

Good point there Kansas.....We bring our children up in the light of....Just Ignore them..

Yet far more than often, the same folks speaking that simple logic get caught,trapped in the same situation they have themselves cautioned there siblings against.

By the way Ladies.....If that person has,naffed,screwed you over and PO'd you....LOL!!

They are half way to ruining your days in my opinion,.....Don't let them

And for some reason....It seems to happen far more on the internet than in real life situations...Almost a distemper..LOL!!....Trying to Outdo one another in some kind of mindplay,that becomes as I said before a challenge.....Almost.;) Pale

Edited by Palerider

I don't hold a grudge. You don't want to burn bridges before you've crossed them.

I agree with the Not Holding a Grudge..But....I've burnt a few bridges in my day..:)

How else do you make sure someone else doesn't make the same mistakes you did..LOL!!

Take out the bridge...Make it a visible cause to others..;)

If you do that though, there has to be some sparks, so others can see ;)

I agree with the Not Holding a Grudge..But....I've burnt a few bridges in my day..:)

How else do you make sure someone else doesn't make the same mistakes you did..LOL!!

Well, the sparks are ok, but not an inferno. :mrgreen:

Well, the sparks are ok, but not an inferno. :mrgreen:
LOL!!.....Once a crusader,always a crusader there Lorrie.....It's in the blood..:)

Sparks are usually good enough ;)

God, I feel like the bad one here :mrsgreen:

I have the tendancy to hold grudges for awhile, but not outwardly, i'll hold it in until I can get my revenge!

i'm not proud of it, but just being honest ;)

don't like being taken advantage of... and it happens too much.

now i've done it, y'all know i'm crazy :woot::mrsgreen::mrsgreen:

calling a therapist in the morning :P

Edited by PowerChucker

I do hold grudges......... but it all depends on what the other person has done.....

Takes me a long time to forgive someone if I am going to. There are some people in my life that I will never forgive.

I know what you mean! * shhh, they think i'm nuts!!*