Change Mode

Drug Use .......................

Guest andsomeoldname

Self hypnosis is better.

Sheep are only tasty with mint sauce but you need to roast them first. :mrwinky:

They are also very tasty with onion sauce.

Isnt there some sort of thing you plug into a socket and it magically makes all the insects and spiders go away from your house?

yeah bubba there is...we have one....but apparently it don't work very good.

and Jazzy...I know they are helpful and do their part, but I am an extreme arachnaphobic and can't help it...even the little ones send me into a tizzy not of my making.... :woot:

bug spray is fine...but what do ya do if you've got bad asthma and can't take the fumes from the bug spray??

you can put boric acid around your walls and at the back of cabinets etc.

it kinda helps, it's very cheap too.

Hey DragunLadee---spray the spiders with Flovent and see if they will spin on out the door. I'm sitting here "gassing up" to go out and unload the yard of mulch I just got. (bulk load $30 equals 14-2 cu ft bags) I don't mind the spiders that catch the biting flies out in the garden--but I keep destroying the webs in the house and that is the proven method of getting rid of them. If they can't keep a web up---they don't eat. If they are giong to eat they have to go somewhere else. ;):P:mrgreen:

and Jazzy...I know they are helpful and do their part, but I am an extreme arachnaphobic and can't help it...even the little ones send me into a tizzy not of my making.... :woot:

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I nearly jumped off a ladder one day just to get away. Do you find that they seem to seek you out?

They do work, you just need a lot of em. We get ants here when it rains a lot during the spring and those things work well. The one in my room broke though, so they invaded. AAHHHHH :yikes:

We used to get a lot of spiders inside the house where I used to live. I solved the problem by keeping the trees trimmed away from the house. Worked like a charm for the inside of the house. I used the Webber once a week on the outside, and that cut down greatly on spiders on the outside of the house. :)