Change Mode

Forum Warz Chit Chat thread

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rah: 425,154 checks out. Nice bump!

Markcynt: I got 414,164, You needed to add all 3 numbers after the decimal in Super PI. Rest was good.

Vyses1: Edit your 3dmark score description to this- Vyses1 FW OC Score. Other then that you are set.

Flew: I got 695,955. Why did you run lower speed lower latency? At the clocks you are capable with that set of RAM, higher speed beats the lower latency from what I have tested.

Nice Scores guys. will be entered when the Database server comes back up tomorrow-ish

Rah: 425,154 checks out. Nice bump!

Markcynt: I got 414,164, You needed to add all 3 numbers after the decimal in Super PI. Rest was good.

Vyses1: Edit your 3dmark score description to this- Vyses1 FW OC Score. Other then that you are set.

Flew: I got 695,955. Why did you run lower speed lower latency? At the clocks you are capable with that set of RAM, higher speed beats the lower latency from what I have tested.

Nice Scores guys. will be entered when the Database server comes back up tomorrow-ish

thanks for the heads up i changed the descripts woot!

:geezer: you guy's ARE PLAYING.... right?

contest ends in little more than a week... all scores STILL need to be verified and entered...

I just hope nobody posts so late that a score is turned down and has to take a zero...

That would Suck... for you!!!

for us at TRP... :clap::adios::laughing:

Love your Avatar Flew!!! (Team Spirit???) :rofl2:

Sorry for the extended waits. I know you are limited on time CB. :mrsgreen:

Thank you Hokie for helping out! Im going to run some of my scores so I should be back within 2 hours and then I can verify and enter Page 11 scores. :tup:

Miggs, Simonsells91, If possible, Could you guys verify a score or so? It would help a lot. :)

Its hard to verify and enter when Its just me but I appreciate the help we have been getting from TRP. So dont act like you want us out. :P

Im gonna do some benching, verify, and enter. All hopefully by 12am my time cuz I got work tomorrow bright and early. :cr@sh:

Its hard to verify and enter when Its just me but I appreciate the help we have been getting from TRP. So dont act like you want us out. :P

Im gonna do some benching, verify, and enter. All hopefully by 12am my time cuz I got work tomorrow bright and early. :cr@sh:

Sorry Kido, I'll try and help, most of the time when I am online I am at work, I only visit for few minutes really.. I am hardly at home, and only on the PC for few minutes again.. Unless I get time on the weekend..

I'm not sure what scores are verified and what are not., i'll leave that to you Cpt Kido, since you already started on them. I'll start with any new ones that come in...

We going to get this DB fixed?

We have like two scores entered.

Think we should file for an extension?

No We dont need an extension, as far as I can see. My OC attempts failed big time 4 hours and I couldnt pass 4.36, So Ill work on me later. Im gonna do scores now. Be back in a bit with updates and questions

We need some mod or admin to open a new thread for only FW Oc'ed scores and move the one's that have been posted and verified there, so it becomes easier for us cops to move on to pages and see what is entered or not.. At least then we can just start fro page 1 till the last page..

Also move anything apart from scores to the chit chat thread.., let's keep this thread clean plz.

Edited by miggs78

Ya Im on Miggs Side. Im not to sure why it continued in this thread. But its all good.

All Scores should have been entered, As for Flews score, I thought I did yours a bit ago, and it still showed your old one, Miggs did it, and it still showed the old one, I did it again right now. So if you have 3 OC scores then thats why. :lol:

Amazing Scores Guys! Nice Job! I think we are really putting in some good scores!!! :tup:

Ok whoever moved them, that was fast.. Thanks :hiya:

edit: this is for cops, kido, simon.. once a players score is entered in the db, please check the temp db link in Ray's forum, and see if it is there before entering it again. It usually sits there, until it goes in the main OC'ed score DB, or until Ray does it..

Thanks..

Edited by miggs78

Miggsy! You da' man!! Takes a while to enter all those scores doesn't it?? Good job miggs78!! :salute:

And a "good job" to everyone who's put up an O/C score!!

:geezer:

Thanks C_B, I just tried.. Bigchrome's is still left, I'll do that as soon as I get a chance again.. Except for RAH, he has to all those tests that need a timestamp again..

Everybody please see if your score has been verified..

edit: Looks like Bigchrome's score was verified by Kido, he just didn't reply to the actual score, but he did enter it in the DB, the main scores page shows his Oced score. I did verify it again though.. Same goes with Vyes score, but he has a slight error, I asked him to fix..

So far this what Cpt Kido and I have verified..

el_kido

jojesa

flewpastu #1

Bigchrome

Vyses1

RAH (UX Class: 425154)

I_G

Flewpastu Rig #2

CB

Mark

Not to be rude or hard or anybody, but RAH's rig I'm not too sure how it was entered in the DB, it hasn't been verified properly yet.. sorry RAH (no hard feelings.. )

Please tell us if you posted a score that was verified or not verified and is not in the list.

Edited by miggs78

"Not to be rude or hard or anybody, but RAH's rig I'm not too sure how it was entered in the DB, it hasn't been verified properly yet.. sorry RAH (no hard feelings.. )"

They all have time stamps, just like they have had in all the wars I have been in.

Its done automatically with the program I use.

And since I don't use a clock, I can't do it the other way.

And when I tried it with my old system, it wouldn't capture it either.

Edited by RAH

QUOTE(miggs78 @ 10:42am Tue Oct 14 2008) *

Unfortunately RAH I cannot approve this, you need a time snap, mouse point over the time to see date, the sate that gets posted on the screenshot cannot be used as a timestamp..

We should take up this issue with the Forum WarZ Police......looks good to me, but not for me to say.....

http://www.theraptorpit.com/forum/index.php?showforum=116

:geezer: