Change Mode

hard drive priority light goes nuts while playing crysis

im geting realy bad lag when my hard drive light comes on sometimes it will make it stop for like 5secs than it will go again...

i even tried everything on low and it still does it so i know its not because i run with high settings plus i have a 4850:)

but this realy kills my performence if the light doesint come on everything is realy smooth but when the hard drive starts loading something it goes nuts and i get under 10fps or even lower:(

i also have raid 0 so it should be fast.

what causes this?

i was thinking its ram but i have 2.5gbs so it shouldint be a problem.

hmm ok seems like it was the 10mhz overclock was doing it WTH?

whould that cause that? like right now i have it at 645 core and 1045mem if i put it to like 655 or 660 and 1060 mem it makes the hdd goes nuts.

seems like i cant overclock much overstock with this card but if i lower my processor overclock it overclocks more?

edit hmm still doing it when stock.

can a raid get mess up somehow?

what it seems like im runing out of memory but how can i with 2.5gbs? or maybee crysis pushs it over that with vista?

will it hurt if i hook up a 2nd psu and run some stuff off it to see if theres a diffrence?

like the hard drives?

the psu i was gona try was the one that came out of my xe783 which is a 100watt or a 150watt will that power the hdds?

what i like about that psu is its realy small and will fit right in the drive cage:)

Archived