Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amsjinjoe

are all pc pitstop software compitable with vista 64bit now

hello all :adios: i am new here

what i like to know is that if al the software programs of pc pitstop can run under windows vista 64bit i saw here on the forum that PC Pitstop DiskMD and PC Pitstop optimeze can run under 64 bit systems but i cant find anything about PC Pitstop Driver Alert ,PC Pitstop Erase and PC Pitstop Exterminate if they also can run under 64 bit systens

i like too know this because my two computers only running on windows vista ultimate 64 bit and i am interesting in the PC Pitstop software and if PC Pitstop software : can all run on a 64bit systems then i want to buy it all there are a lot of software programs on the www that you can these day"s buy but there are many that not compatble for 64bit systems most of them are only for 32bit systems

:wp:

Erase and Exterminate are also 64 bit compatible. Driver Alert will scan and report on the 64 bit platform, but we do not have a database of 64 bit drivers at this time, so the program is effective of no value on 64 bit.

Thank you for your interest in our software.

:wp:

Erase and Exterminate are also 64 bit compatible. Driver Alert will scan and report on the 64 bit platform, but we do not have a database of 64 bit drivers at this time, so the program is effective of no value on 64 bit.

Thank you for your interest in our software.

thanks for your fast response Admin