Change Mode

PCPitstop Summer War Team

Kido,

Sorry to keep you waiting yet. Ordered my mobo, will receive it today, hopefully is somebody is home to receive it, otherwise probably not today. Video card should be here on Tuesday, since its a long weekend for us, Labor Day on Monday. Also got an EK Full cover block to go with that, got a very good deal on all 3.

Board: Biostar TPower i45 - $149.99 ($177 something, including tax+shipping)

ATI 4870 ($200, used for only few days, keep forgetting to ask the user what manufacturer it is)

EK Block for VC ($100, brand new unopened, to be shipped to me not next week, the week after, hopefully).

My cpu loop is all done, just a slight modification, gonna add in another dual rad to cool the video card, using same res and pump (mcp655, handle it easily).

I should have this all up and running before deadline. Just caring about getting the video card liquid cooled, hopefully I get it in time.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can I still play??

kenny3

Q6600 Air cooled

P5K Premium Wi/Fi

2x1Gig DDR2 1066 Crucial Ballistix

2x500 RAID 0

BFG 8800 GTS OC2

LG DVDRAM/ROM

PC&P Silencer 750W

May upgrade to 4 gig RAM, but thats it

:boxing:

Gee Kenny, they let me play. They got to let you play.

Besides your on the folding team too.

I think were short handed again. Going to need some double pumpers.

:boxing:

Can i still play? If i can I'll try. Will need help, don't know how to do screen shots or anything though. Don't know how far i can clock either, i'm at 3.6 right now. (air) Specs in my sig no upgrades, maybe raid but i have'nt tried that yet either.http://pcpitstop.com/betapit/sec.asp?conid=20684582

Yes you can! :clap:

Tell me if I entered your specs correctly on page 1

What's the time-limit for upgrades? Every time I order the 4870 with my Dad's cc, the order gets cancelled, even though he has WAY more than enough to cover the $270 the card costs, and I even gave him $270 to pay for it.

If it's somewhat far into this month, I'll be set. If not I'll just not be in the competition, since I refuse to compete with a far inferior part when something far better is available.

What's the time-limit for upgrades? Every time I order the 4870 with my Dad's cc, the order gets cancelled, even though he has WAY more than enough to cover the $270 the card costs, and I even gave him $270 to pay for it.

If it's somewhat far into this month, I'll be set. If not I'll just not be in the competition, since I refuse to compete with a far inferior part when something far better is available.

off the top of my head, I think its September 19

Summer Warz Dates......

Prelim/Stock Testing: Sept 5th - 19th (Hardware upgrade cut off is the 19th)

Picking Rosters/Teams: Sept 20th - 26th

Go to War: Sept 27th - Oct 18th

And brandon, in response to this question, "One last question. Do I have to wear pants?", no you don't have to wear pants. That pretty pink dress with the ruffle will suffice. :rolleyes:

:geezer:

And brandon, in response to this question, "One last question. Do I have to wear pants?", no you don't have to wear pants. That pretty pink dress with the ruffle will suffice. :rolleyes:

I wasn't asking what you wanted to wear Caintry, I was asking if I had to wear pants. :P

Edited by brandon

I wasn't asking what you wanted to wear Caintry, I was asking if I had to wear pants. :P

C'mon man, don't you think it's time for you to "come out"?

:rofl2:

Edit: I'm afraid I'm going to be sitting out this WarZ, it'll be the first I've missed.

"I'll be back!"

Edited by caintry_boy

One last question. Do I have to wear pants?

The Spirit of the Games... This is very Important!

Tweaks are allowed, FSB, Multi, Htt, Memory,Voltage, VGA Bus & Mem... ect

Cheats are not, Ram drives, no on-the-fly affinity modifications, modifing Drivers ect

Note... not all has been mentioned here, just keep in mind "The Spirit of the Games"

Brandon must wear pants. Penelties for violating this will be harsh.

True Overclockers dont OC naked... it's too damn cold in the room :geezer:

Brandon must wear pants... looks like it's written in the rules :mrgreen:

Man, I hope you guys got some players... last time I checked you had 2

It wont be much fun kicking your butts with no players :boxing:

Good Luck Guys

Congrats to PCP for finally adding a 3d test... :clap:

-Raymo

ps... we begin stock testing friday :shifty:

we are at 15. But we do have 2nd rigs.

But Still, Anyone interested in joining, PLEASE JOIN!

Ray, why do you need to remind us when TRP is going to get a beatin? :P

I would never be on TRP side, but don't underestimate them. We do have players, but they have the top rigs.

I could enter a friends computer that I'll be building here next week i hope.

If its here before the stock deadline then we can add it.

Hey Big Chrome. Welcome home. B)

AS long as you do your upgrades before Sept. 19 your set! Glad to have you on the team.

I haven't been around for ages but I'm definately interested in playing in this if I still can!? Will be my rig in sig but i have an E8600 on the way :D

Welcome back Biggy, long time no see bro, hope all is well. :adios:

Glad to have ya on board, Just don't blow anything this time pleeeaaasseee :P:lol: